Wednesday Hump Day

Patricia R.
on 8/31/16 8:03 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning OFF,

Just checking in.  I'm on Day Four sugar free.  Food itself is still off, coz of being sick, but I don't have sugar. 

Need to vent a little.  My sister told me she'd take care of getting my Mom her drivers license renewed last week, and she has yet to do it.  Yet, Mom wants to come to Michigan, and I'm willing to fly out there to get her and bring her back.  But, Mom needs a valid ID, which expires next week.  Sis doesn't have a computer or Internet.  Could be done that way, and then just take Mom to get her photo taken.  Argh.  She said she'd do it last Monday.  I could scream.

Must scoot.

Hugs.

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

yvonnef1964
on 8/31/16 9:21 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Trish and ladies to follow,

Sorry you are having trouble with your sister again. Hope everything gets worked out.

Lately I've been having a hard time exercising. Feels like I'm burned out. If I do it I feel great but just trying to get motivated to do it is another thing.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L cottage cheese,  baby carrots and banana 

D turkey and sliced carrots

S blueberry light and fit Greek yogurt,  Turkey sausage snack sticks and watermelon 

Everyone have a good day 

Ready2goNOW
on 8/31/16 9:39 am

Hi Trish & Yvonne!

I am home from work & determined to clean my non-self cleaning oven! I have done the initial wipe down...still needs scrubbing! Also doing wash!

I lead such an exciting life!

Tri**** seems your sister drops the ball alot in taking care of your mom. It's got to be hard to deal with long distance! Hope she gets her ID taken care of soon.

Yvonne, you were so dedicated to your daily exercise you may need to just change things up! And a break won't hurt as long as you keep moving! I swim in the summer & walk the rest of the year. I do weights a few times a month...can't seem to get my rhythm there! But one thing I am consistent about is not sitting for longer than a half hour. I get up & do Something for 5-10 minutes... sometimes longer!

Jeannie & Linda are so right about how nice it is to be able to walk/move again after surgery...one of my best gifts in life!

B - veggie burger

S - oatmeal

L -egg salad sandwich 

D - chicken breast

Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy