Saturday

lightswitch
on 9/3/16 10:44 am

I went to be late last night, or should I say early this morning, and slept late today. My knee had felt pretty good until a few hours ago and now it is throbbing. I cannot get it in any position that doesn't hurt and I've tried ice and heat.  Pain medicine isn't doing a lot so I may have to double up on the dose. I can take 2 every four hours so that may be what I do until I can get back to the surgeon to get it drained again.  

I think we have about 17 more days until we close on the house.  We have thought we would get the main part of the house livable so that we can just move and work on it as we go.  I don't know. I am not good with living out of boxes but I like the idea of no payments or rent...and my daughter has a camper that we might live in for a few weeks too...we just don't know.  

Tonight we are taking the grandkids out to Chuckie Cheese and I swear, I hate going there. It's loud and kids run like crazy, and  you know, it's just not a place mature folks should be. 

Breakfast: Egg and potato....about 1 cup of both mixed together.

Lunch: Tomato sandwich

Dinner: cheese pizza

Snacks: watermelon again. 

Ladies, hope your weekend has gotten off to a great start. 

seasheleyes
on 9/3/16 12:23 pm - Manteca, CA

Jeannie the knee sounds like a real burden... I hope they can just do surgery and fix it. I know it is a horrible time for you but what you are dealing with now seems just as bad as surgery. I forgot what they are but I know you have other medical issues that affect surgery. Poor thing. 

I had fun with the family yesterday. I did drink some wine so the food plan shifted a bit. Today my husband and I are working in the garage to prepare for a citywide yard sale next Saturday. I just need to bite the bullet and get rid of things. 

Breakfast- protein drink

Lunch- ham sandwich

Dinner- steak and veggies

Snacks- cheese and nuts

Ready2goNOW
on 9/3/16 1:10 pm

Hello All!

Lazy day just puttering around here. Jazzs mom & her fiance are here for the weekend...trying hard to stay on food plan!

Had to laugh about Chuckie Cheese..hated that place 20 years ago when me & kids were younger...avoid it like the plague now. However, I am still tasked with dealing daily with a teenager. Just dropped her & 3 friends at mall. Not 'allowed' to listen to my music in car or say or do anything to embarrass her...lol! Do still enjoy 'eavesdropping' on the backseat talk!

I need to start walking again as we are closing pool today before hurricane hits.

Jeannie, hope you get some relief from knee! Julia, I always feel good clearing stuff out!

B - protein bar

S - oatmeal

L - chicken & applesauce

D - spaghetti

We'll see how I do!

Kathy

Patricia R.
on 9/3/16 5:50 pm - Perry, MI

Good Evening Jeannie and OFF,

My daughter and son-in-law, and the Munchkins, were here for six hours, tearing apart my garage, and installing a new dishwasher, plus making repairs.  I am exhausted, but thrilled.  

My food was good.  I'm still sugar free, today is day 7.

Jeannie, I hope your knee can be taken care of soon. 

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views