Tuesday is this week's Monday

lightswitch
on 9/6/16 6:02 am

Greetings All,

I have been so confused on what day it is and so today I decided that yes, the calendar says it's Tuesday, but my body says, nope, it's Monday.

Today I am canning peaches, again.  Geeze, will they ever end?  I did dry a couple a pounds of celery and it turned out pretty good after the first attempt burned to a crisp...don't ask.  My friends keep asking me if I am turning into a survivalists and I keep saying no, I just have all this time so why not? 

Okay, today, peaches and I have a date to fill up jars....I should be done by noon and then I am going to get back to going through our junk so I can toss half of this crap before we move. 

B: Loaded oatmeal (walnuts and fresh peaches) I toasted the oatmeal and the walnuts, cooked the oatmeal, sliced the peaches and sautéed them in a little butter.  

Lunch: Beans and Okra...not mixed together but served together. 

Dinner: I have some tomatoes on the verge of going bad, so I am going to make some tomato soup--cream of tomato soup.  

Snack: we picked up another watermelon....I cannot wait until they stop putting them out...

Ladies, what's up? 

Patricia R.
on 9/6/16 6:28 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning Jeannie and OFF,

I just got home from a manicure.  I had to get the tips that were put on a month ago taken off.  I'm leaving to play with Franklin in a few minutes.  

I have a ton of stuff to put away in my bedroom.  Then, I have to pack.  I also have to pack Utley, for his visit to the dogsitter.

Not sure what the food is for today.  I'm still sugar free.  That's the most important.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

yvonnef1964
on 9/6/16 7:46 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning  ladies, 

I'm having a better day than I was yesterday.  I have to go to the doctor's appointment today to have my blood pressure checked since I've been off my medicine.  It's supposed to be hot and humid today, so far it's okay with just the fan.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L crack slaw

D spinach and feta chicken sausage 

S pumpkin pie Greek yogurt and popcorn

Everyone have a good day 

carlak
on 9/6/16 4:14 pm - Bradenton, FL

I'm on I-65 Traveling!! Imagine that! I feel like I love full time in my car! 

Carl and I are on our way to stay with Vinnie and Henson!

Saturday we r going to my sisters wedding in Lansing Michigan. Vinnie is the flower girl!! 

Im the photographer!!

my daughter and son in law are going too!

C

image hosting site

Eileen Briesch
on 9/6/16 8:02 pm - Evansville, IN

Hi all:

I'm still in Indy. Took Michelle to PT today and then went to Urgent Care myself. My chest area is still hurting, and now it's hurting in a new place. Doc there said it could be gallbladder. Recommended a bland diet. So that's what I did now. Drinking lots of water. He asked me if I'm gassy. Well, of course. Asked me if I eat a lot of fried foods. I said I can't, I had gastric bypass. Doesn't agree with me. Anyway, I think it's something from the same fall of three weeks ago. 

He told me I must be overdoing it. Michelle and I are basically sitting around, watching TV and talking. I mean, she can't do a lot, I'm not doing much because I'm just getting stuff for her. I open her pill bottles, get her lunch, drinks, etc. So, no, I'm not overdoing it.

Well, have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views