Saturday is here

yvonnef1964
on 9/10/16 10:07 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi ladies,

Its a raining day here in Michigan, probably why im tired.

Dont have anything planned for today. I feel like hanging out in my nightgown today.

What are you up to today?

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese.

L chicken salad and baby carrots

D steak, corn on the cob, and a half of a sweet potato

S greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks, and apple

Everyone have a good day

lightswitch
on 9/10/16 6:38 pm, edited 9/10/16 11:39 am

Hi Yvonne,

I am getting on late today. I spent the day in a drug induced stupor. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do until they do something about my knee.  I guess the joint keeps filling back up with fluid and the pressure is killing me. I called my surgeon's answering service and when the doc on call called me back, I had already taken my limit of pain medication. DH worked today so when he got off work, he took me to the ER and the on call doc got there pretty quickly and he did an xray because he was convinced it was broken in spite me saying, it's fluid....don't move it around.....ouch!  stop....ouch...so after the X-ray, he came in with a big ass needle, deaden the skin, punctured the joint and pulled out two syringes full of bloody looking crap....he filled the joint with steroids and a deadener to stop the pain and we stayed in the ER for an hour and he did another X-ray so that he could make sure the fluid wasn't filling up the joint again and it wasn't....he did tell me that I need that knee replacement sooner than later and I said, we're working on getting my blood healthy...he said, if you are unable to get the blood levels up, we can give you blood....lots of blood....So, that's my day today. 

B: I was in too much pain to eat so I ate a bite of bread so the pain meds wouldn't make me nauseous.

L: Tomato soup

D: potato soup

Snack: crackers and butter

I hate pain....

Hope you ladies are having a good day.  

H.A.L.A B.
on 9/11/16 9:14 am

Ouch.. Sorry to hear you are in pain... Hugs..

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

lightswitch
on 9/11/16 2:07 pm

Thanks so much....the visit to the ER was well worth the inconvenience of the wait.  Today the knee is much better and I am only taking one pain pill every five or six hours.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views