Tuesday

yvonnef1964
on 9/13/16 9:56 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

I feel really good today. The benadryl is helping the itch I was experiecing. I fell asleep before 11:00 pm last night and got up at 6:45 am before my alarm goes off. Been to the laundromat, you can tell school is in session. It was busy.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L cottage cheese, turkey deli meat, and baby carrots

D spagetti squash and sauce with hamburger in it

S greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks, and apple.

Have a good day.

seasheleyes
on 9/13/16 10:45 am - Manteca, CA

mBack to my typewriter font...today I will be with my friend with ALS. We are going over her insurance coverage to see what can be done to help. We have the same insurance and I got a form telling what is covered. The number of home visits is by a calendar year so she needs to get some scheduled now. 

So how are all of you doing?    

Breakfast- protein drink 

Lunch- pizza

Dinner- scrambled eggs with sausage

Snacks- cheese with nuts

lightswitch
on 9/13/16 5:24 pm

I am running late again.  I've been on steroids for my dang knee for two days and I think the oral steroids, the draining, the steroid injections are all working together and the knee is feeling much better. 

B: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 sliced peach

L: Beans, squash, potatoes

D: Fried Rice with shrimp, broccoli, peppers, peas, carrots.

Snacks: bell peppers and cucumbers 

Patricia R.
on 9/13/16 7:40 pm - Perry, MI

Good Evening Everyone,

I've been in PA with my family all week, and for some strange reason can't connect my laptop to her Wifi.  

I have been sugar free since the 28th.  That is a miracle.

I brought Mom back with me, and I'm hoping she stays long.  My sister's house is horrific.

Must scoot.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views