Thursday

Patricia R.
on 9/15/16 5:59 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning OFF,ice

Sorry I didn't check in Wednesday.  I meant to in the afternoon, but got busy with Mom and picking up Utley from the dogsitter.

Jeannie, I love shopping thrift stores.  When I was home in August, I took Mom to the Salvation Army store on half price day.  Found two adorable dresses for like $4 each.  One from Justice, which Colleen and Izzy had seen and love.  The other from Gap.  Both in excellent condition.  I need to take her to the one out here.

We went to Colleen's for dinner, and stayed to watch Izzy and Franklin while she took Lincoln to soccer.  What fun.

Not sure what my meals will be yet.  Mom sleeps in so while I eat lunch, she eats breakfast.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

yvonnef1964
on 9/15/16 11:52 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

The Crap Store was interesting, they get stuff from Costco but i didnt buy anything then we went to Goodwill, i got a pair of pants, wicker basket, and a popsicle mold.

I felt good this morning but now i feel wore out. Dont know whats causing it.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L cottage cheese and baby carrots

D chicken and butternut squash

S greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks, and apple

Ready2goNOW
on 9/15/16 5:44 pm

Hi Trish!

Good to hear from you. Hope you are enjoying your mom in your own space without your sister making things difficult!

How is your foot?

Yvonne. I wish I liked cottage cheese & carrots. I am such a picky eater & can't stand alot of good foods others enjoy like yogurt, cottage cheese & veggies. I will eat vegetables in soups or stews, but literally gag on them by themselves This limits my food choices...ugh!

I went for a job interview this afternoon only bc my sister in law got involved. It was right up my alley, but full-time which I don't want & the pay was awful w/no benefits. I might have considered it if the pay & benefits were good, but this was ridiculous.

I enjoy my current job, but can't get 20 hours week which was my goal. I've been doing 15 which I can manage on. Just hope my current case doesn't end in the foreseeable future & I don't get a new one for a week or two. That is what hurts me.

Still pretty much on point w my meal plan despite having a 2nd protein bar today. My carbs are still going down so that is my plan as well as keeping my calories down.

B - protein shake

S - protein bar

L - grilled cheese

S - protein bar

D - teriyaki chicken stir fry

Everyone have a good nite.

Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!