Friday I think!!

Canndesign
on 9/16/16 9:06 am

I seem to not know the days of the week!

Im here still in the Chicago area. Today I have both of my Grandchildren. My daughter usually takes Henson to the sitter and I just keep Vinnie. But I decided to keep Henson today as well.

We will be here another ten days. Then I will be more than ready to go home!

What is everyone up too?

Carla

mermaidoz
on 9/16/16 3:58 pm, edited 9/16/16 9:27 am - Canada

OK , am one of those reading. Nothing to contribute, not losing weight as drinking wine. Empty very enjoyable calories. 

Love Eileen's postings about her newspaper career. Hoping for more as am adicted.

Posting now because we need followers..am one of them.

jen

BTW HARVEST MOON tonight...if you have a clear sky where you are, enjoy ! 

Ready2goNOW
on 9/16/16 4:36 pm

Nice to hear from both you old timers! 

Carla, as much as you travel it's no wonder you don't know what day it is! Did you retire to Florida? I think I remember you saying you were from Michigan which would make sense for why your daughter is in a close by area. Do you ever think of moving North again... especially when the traveling gets to be too much?

Jen, nice to hear from you...it's been awhile! We all have some demon that can keep us from our goals...if I drank it would be wine, too, given the grape binges I have been on!

I have to hold myself accountable by posting my food. I did pretty good all wee****il today...then my husband baked a yellow apple cake!

B - protein drink

S - sausage patty

L - cod & some grapes

D - goulash & cake

Kathy

mermaidoz
on 9/16/16 4:58 pm - Canada

Hooray for cake (ocasionally...hug your hubby)

jen

Canndesign
on 9/16/16 5:26 pm

Hi Kathy,

I grew up in Michigan. Benton Harbor to be exact. I lived in Chicago when I was single and worked in the hospitals. Met my husband and we were transferred to Colorado. We lived in the Denver area for 24 years. I got tired of the cold and snow. So Carl and I made a hasty decision to move to Florida in 07. I'll never move back to Chicago where my kids are, but I'll come to visit.

c

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views