Saturday

lightswitch
on 9/24/16 6:59 am

We are getting up and around so we can run down the valley, pick the kids up, and head over to Magazine Mt.  I plan to hike a little and maybe we can find some muscadines.  

B: 1 pam fried egg with toast

L: We'll probably eat at the lodge so fish of some kind

D: Tomato sandwich or shrimp, if we are still out

Snack: I'm taking some raw carrots and celery. 

yvonnef1964
on 9/24/16 9:06 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Jeannie,

Im thinking of moving my furniture around in the bedroom and throwing some stuff away.

Have fun on your hike.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L cottage cheese and turkey deli meat

D hamburger with a slimwich and mixed veggies

S greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and apple

Have a good day

Ready2goNOW
on 9/24/16 11:58 am

Hi Jeannie & Yvonne!

Quick stop by as we are in car on the way to an Octoberfest celebration. My late brother hosted it for the 1st time last year & it was such a success he vowed to have one every year. His family is hosting it this year in his memory.

I am not a beer drinker or drinker at all. The food will be my temptation with everyone bringing their b specialty. So I have no idea of what will be on the menu...hopefully a burger & deviled eggs!

Jeannie I am looking forward to some hiking as the weather cools off. I also want to focus more on weights.

Yvonne enjoy your redecorating but be careful moving furniture.

Nancy you have amazing drive & energy for a woman recovering from breast cancer. It took me a long time to get my energy back after my radical hysterectomy for uterine cancer & I only required surgery! Even now...4 years later I wonder sometimes if my fatigue is related to that.

Everyone have a great weekend.

B - 1 egg bacon & cheese omelette 

S - 1/4 grapes

L -hot dog -no bun & 1 oz asiago cheese chips

D - ???

Kathy

Patricia R.
on 9/24/16 7:31 pm - Perry, MI

Sorry I've been AWOL.  Got sick with sinus infection and finally got an antibiotic and prednisone. 

Mom is still here, and it's been a different life.

Last night was the high school homecoming parade, with the whole town lining main street.  Mom had never seen such a parade, and what made it better is Izzy and Lincoln were in it handing out pencils from the elementary school PTO.  Frankie got lots of candy, coz every body throws it to the kids watching.

Izzy had a soccer game this afternoon.  Lincoln has football tomorrow at the same time Izzy has soccer, so we're going to his game.

Still sugar free, since August 28.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views