Surgery Date is Set

lightswitch
on 9/30/16 8:40 pm

Okay, Nov. 4 is my penciled in surgery date.  I see the blood doctor next week and go back for one more infusion and then I am ready. I have to tell you guys...I'm not really keen on this but the pain is now constant and nothing helps. The knee guy said, I knew you would come to your senses. No one should suffer like this.  yep...that's what he said.  

Nancy B
on 10/1/16 12:58 am - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Oh Jeannie:

I am excited for you but dread my own when the time comes. I see my surgeon in six months and need to lose another 30 pounds before he will do it...also, the fact that I had cellulitis in both legs (toes to groin) makes him hesitate...me too, to be honest. I greatly admire your courage. Yes, I agree this pain is truly nasty but I am also a weenie when it comes to surgery.

I send you much loving and positive energy & prayer for a successful surgery.  *hugs*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
seasheleyes
on 10/1/16 2:49 am - Manteca, CA

I totally agree with your doctor...I just can't see you suffering like this. Thank goodness we have pain meds, BUT they are not intended for lifetime use. Tell him to lop off some sags and bags while you are asleep! I'd sure love to get rid of some of that crap, but one of those surgeries would lead to five more....

yvonnef1964
on 10/1/16 8:08 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Jeannie,

Thats good you have a surgery date.  I will keep you in my thoughts.

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/1/16 7:07 pm

Good luck. It would be tough for you for a while after...as busy as you are - and like staying busy... But it needs to be done. Hugs and good luck

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1206 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1140 views