Thursday

yvonnef1964
on 11/3/16 10:51 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi ladies, 

Well I didn't binge eat yesterday.  Also didnt eat my snack.  A win for me. 

I woke up at 430 this morning but i went back to sleep at 630. Now im feel tired but its kind of gloomy out.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L tuna salad,  baby carrots and orange pepper 

D pork loin and butternut squash 

S Greek yogurt,  apple and turkey sausage snack sticks 

Have a good day

H.A.L.A B.
on 11/3/16 11:53 am

great job. 

for me to overcome some binges I had to find a substitute "food"i could binge on ... i.e. crackers - pork rinds, or homemade 'crackers"; candies- 85% chocolate...  wine - seltzer drinks.. or diet Tonic or  flavored herbal tea.. And since i have myself a permission to eat that as much as I wanted -  the substitute food did not affect my BS and my insulin the same way - so slowly the cravings went away...

to this day - I have "snackable items" that I can eat much - as many as my little pouch can handle... and guess what? most of the time - I can't even finish one serving...

I probably have 10 chocolates on my house right now... plus Lindt truffles, and some ghirardelli squares...  and homemade dark chocolate with almond butter "bites" .. and ice pops...and.... chips...and crackers and  "cheese wisps".. once I broke the body -brain connection... those foods are "safe" around me... 

I still have foods I can't have in the house...like  fresh "artisan style" bread.... That can only be in the house if we have guests over... After that - it is going out with them or gets dried and ground up for bread crumbs for honey breaded meats...

there is food that I have no control over - it is not allowed in the house.. My SO (BF) is very supportive... since that food can really mess me up (pain pain ...more pain)  and so far he hates when I am crying from pain... 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 374 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1172 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1180 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1119 views