Wednesday....

Nancy B
on 12/14/16 1:29 am - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Here I sit Wed am at 4:30...wide awake.

Spent the day doing errands in the Falls, then to Bulk Barn for baking stuff and gold-foiled chocolate coins for stockings (Dutch custom)...then I met an old friend for lunch at Swiss Chalet..we always exchange home made baking..what a  treat!  Then I picked up the tickets for our club's Murder Mystery fund raiser...home for twenty five minutes to freshen up and change and then off to the bigger city to our sorority Christmas dinner party! Home by 10 pm...whew.

Wednesday means another Christmas gathering

Breakfast: hot chocolate protein drink

Lunch: salad and chicken (skipped the fries and bun and took the Lindor chocolates home to hubby)

Dinner: grilled salmon and Italian Wedding Soup..I ate 4 chocolate truffles but stopped there!

Bedtime...hot protein drink and meds....but here I am, still wide awake.

(Most excess chocolate truffles have been already handed over to my skinny JB and I also added a lot more into a gift package that I am donating at Wednesday's lunch/Christmas meeting for local businesses)

Back to bed for another busy day......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
H.A.L.A B.
on 12/14/16 5:28 pm

Wow.. How do you manage doing all of that with low iron anemia? 

I do remember that when I had low iron I was very tired but I also often could not sleep ..I could sleep in small chunks. Not not getting real long restful sleep. 

Lindt truffles - love them.  Mostly the dark blue or black.  My BF eats the white and milk chocolate.  

In mixed packages - I pick and hide the caramel ones...he he he... But I would share the PB balls.  I call it a "compromise"

I am managing. ... My lower back is bothering me since the accident last Monday,  but I think it is getting better. 

Work is crazy. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 375 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1172 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1183 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1119 views