MADE IT THROUGH THE WEEKEND

Judy G.
on 7/29/18 3:59 pm - Galion, OH

Hi to those that ARE interested in my post and not just being NOSEY, and you know who you are.

Made it to my brother's house. Boy is it hard not to say my mom's anymore. Got her closets all emptied out. What a job that was! Thank God my daughter in law offered to come over and help me. I Love that woman!!! Still mad at me son for divorcing her!!! No word from him at all....sighs.......

Anyhow, got things all sorted out and put into piles for mom's angel to come get for the woman's shelter. Some things I set aside for her/ Things that were brand new that mom never wore yet. Tags still on them. I can't wear them I am not short. I got a few things I could wear. Same for Renee. Personal items we also took that we liked that nobody else wanted. Been sitting there for a year and a half and I guess it is for the taking now?? Told my brother I would make one more trip didn't know when but if the stuff I want is still there...ITS MINE!!!!!!!! End of story. They had their chance.

Went to the cemetery. I was strong. I still didn't break down. Her head stone is beautiful.

When we packed up today and I held her blanket that is soft as mink...I looked at my brother and he told me to take it. It was the one mom was always covered up with until she passed away. I lost it a little bit then. I miss my mom so much!!!

Bandit kept looking all over the house for her. He couldn't find her. He didn't understand. Poor dog.

So that is it for my weekend. I am wore out.

HUGSSSSS

yvonnef1964
on 8/7/18 9:52 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Dear Judy,

just saw this. I'm glad you did good during your visit back home.

i just been too busy to get on here lately but had some time today to check different forums. Work is going good. Today is my Friday, I'm on vacation the rest of the week. Going to a 4 day music festival and staying with my brother.

Hope the residents aren't driving you to crazy at work. Have a wonderful day

yvonne

Judy G.
on 8/7/18 12:24 pm - Galion, OH

Hi Yvonne,

Thanks...It's been a crazy time here and only one has really been driving me insane here. Just wish she would move out and do it soon!!

Have a great time at your music festival!! Hope the weather is great!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSS

Pat-A-08
on 8/9/18 9:16 pm

Judy, so sorry to hear about your mother's passing. I haven't been on here for a few years (pat a) from Colorado. But, thought of everyone and decided to check in.

Judy G.
on 8/11/18 1:25 pm - Galion, OH

Hi Pat,

Thank you for saying something to me. Meant a lot! Yes it was my mom that passed away then I also lost my sister not long after that.

Hope you keep checking in and maybe we can get this board going again.

Hugs

H.A.L.A B.
on 8/10/18 3:40 pm

Going to a place that has a lot of memory moments of our time with those who are gone can be very difficult. hugs

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Judy G.
on 8/11/18 1:29 pm - Galion, OH

Hi!!!

Yes it was hard for me to do and I thank GOD my DIL was there to help me!!! Where was my younger brother? Up North having fun!!!!!! Thought he would have atleast helped get some of the stuff done since he does live near by but NO!!!!! My older brother that lived with mom and still is in the house has tried but he has health issues big time right now so he is unable to do much.

So how was your vacation/trip? Need to hear about it!!!

HUGS

mermaidoz
on 8/12/18 5:34 am - Canada

Hi Judy:

You got through it, amazing what hidden strengths we have when needed. Glad you had help, and learned you can never count on men for that kind of clearing up so keep your DIL close as seems you can count on her.

Hope your day tomorrow is better than today...upwards and onwards!

Jen

Judy G.
on 8/12/18 2:40 pm - Galion, OH

Thanks Jen,

Sad thing out of all this is my DIL is really no longer my DIL. My son divorced her. I am so upset about that and he is with another woman. I refuse to meet her. I will ALWAYS consider Renee my DIL. If my mom was here yet it would have killed her!! She loved Renee so much!! We all did and still do!! My son has not been around any of my family since he left Renee. ??? All of his friends say they do not know him anymore. Not sure what happened to him. He doesn't even talk to me anymore. Sighs....

HUGS

mermaidoz
on 8/13/18 4:26 pm - Canada

Yup, realized that from your original response but since you still consider her your DIL respected that. And she must still love you to be around to help. Keep her close to your heart, she sounds like a keeper.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 372 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1170 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1178 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views