Pics from LBL June 21

lbaetz
on 7/13/11 1:15 am - St. Thomas, Canada
Hi everyone.

I've posted some pics of my progress from my LBL.  It was 3 weeks ago yesterday.  Let me know if you can't see them since I suck at getting pics up...lol

Lori

Laura in Texas
on 7/13/11 1:35 am
The last pic I see that you uploaded was from last summer 7/25/2010 unless you have to be a friend to see them. I'll add you now...

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

lbaetz
on 7/13/11 2:05 am - St. Thomas, Canada
Thanks for letting me know Laura...I've added you.

Anyone feel free to add me to see them.

prek-3
on 7/13/11 2:41 am - Hollywood, FL
WOW! I love how much the appearence in your legs have even changed!  I also had the LBL this past Monday, and I am so surprised how its affected the appearence of my thighs!

How are you moving around these days? Meds?
Prek3
Carmen

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

lbaetz
on 7/13/11 3:13 am - St. Thomas, Canada
Still a little hunched over but slowly starting to sit straighter.  Tried sleeping in bed a few times....up to 3 hours now but then wake up and just can't get comfortable at all.  Out to the living room it is...lol  I was givven morphine in the hospital and Tylenol 3's for home.  I take 3 a day still.  I feel alot of pain when I take the binder off for shower, it's like all my muscles jsut head to the floor.

Are you feeling good?  Was it what you expected?

Lori

prek-3
on 7/13/11 3:57 am - Hollywood, FL
Hi Lori,
I use the walker to stand a lil straighter, my butt and side are achy. But I expected that. I am surprised how well I am able to move around. Surprise by how thigh and bottom look! A lil added perk for free!
Carmen

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

fort
on 7/13/11 6:31 am - fort worth, TX
I have my TT scheduled for 8/2 and came back to this site, due to how well it helped me during my weight loss journey. Did you have a pain pump for the first 100 hours? My dr puts in a pain pump then lets out medication to drip over your muscles for the first 4 days. Do you have any pictures of yourself yet? My eyes are cross eyeded from doing so much research and reading. I want to be prepared for the pain ahead! Hope to hear from you soon.
lbaetz
on 7/13/11 6:48 am - St. Thomas, Canada
I had a morphine pump for 2 days then slowly weened me off to Tylenol 3's.  The pain is very manageable if you keep up with the medication.  No need to be a martyr in this situation, it is painful so use the medication.  I put pics up, just add me as a friend and you can see them.  Any questions, feel free to ask, I'm an open book.

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/11 3:16 am
I can't see the PS pics...Please add me as a friend..!

Thanks..
lbaetz
on 7/13/11 3:19 am - St. Thomas, Canada
I added you, you should be able to see
Most Active