lbl 6 days out

antonietta23
on 8/4/11 1:20 am - Holbrook, MA
 I am 6 days out from lower body lift.  I am sore but really not that bad, but i am very tired and still have no appitite. I am sure this is normal, but you always want  to be reassured.  I think I had more energy two days ago,  I am not complaining just tired.  How long till the energy level started to come back, how long till appetite came back.  tommorrow i  am going to have at least one possible two drains removed.  i need the cheering commitee LOL to respond.
Amy Smith
on 8/4/11 1:59 am
I don't think I am the cheering the committee, but I am in the boat with you!  I too am 6 days out with at least 1 and most likely 3 drains removed tomorrow (I have 4).  I support the no appetite as well.
Sometimes, it is nice to know someone is with you!   
antonietta23
on 8/4/11 3:29 am - Holbrook, MA
 yes misery loves company.  I am hoping for two drains removed tommorrow, they bother me more than anything,  i think i am healing well, i still have steri strips on incisions but from what i  can see I am healing wonderfully.
prek-3
on 8/4/11 5:26 am - Hollywood, FL
(((Antonietta))))
Hang in there! Yes appetitite will come back. Mine came back beging of last week, and I am currently 24 days out. Energy levels come and go.  If I have been out running around (SHOPPING), I will be fatigued afterward, and swollen!  But I am noticing that my swelling goes down more consistently with wearing my binder. If I should go out w/out my binder, I'm good and puffy afterward.

.Build up your stamina slowly, moving around your home and shuffling from one room to another does catch up with you. MAke sure to get some sunlight, or you lose track of time and days! I go back to work on my 6th week post op, and I have been doing a little more each day, because I know how exhausting it can be  I'm a preschool teacher, there is NO LIGHT duty!

Hang in there, you will be so happy and excited with your end results if you can get proper rest now.
prek3
Carmen 

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

kerry D.
on 8/5/11 6:21 am - Cambridge, MA
Hey antoinetta

who did your surgery?
antonietta23
on 8/5/11 7:20 am - Holbrook, MA
 Dr Jay austin , the chief at mass general hospital.  I could not be happier with him.  I am getting my strenghth back,  I went today and had one drain removed and had the other drains taped up a bit and it made all the differeence in the world.  
Most Active