Anyone have a second boob rack under their real boobs?

Nicole T.
on 1/24/12 8:28 pm
Hi all,

Under my breasts i have a roll of skin that I don't seem to see in before and after pics of other people. i hate it and definitely want to remove it though i have no intentions of doing anything to my boobs. anyone have this too? did you get it removed? thanks!

Nicole
sotto_voce
on 1/24/12 8:53 pm - Alpharetta, GA
 Try researching "reverse abdominoplasty". It addresses rolls on the upper portion of the abdomen. Good luck!

Bethany

susie64
on 1/25/12 6:56 am
Yep, I have it.  I'm having a TT done with an anchor cut to take care of it.  I hate it so much that I will live with the scar.  Maybe it is something that your surgeon could just do lipo on though.  For me, I just needed the anchor cut to get rid of it.

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
dommiepa
on 1/26/12 12:04 pm - Towanda, PA
That is why I am having corset trunkplasty done, to take care of that and the back fat as well as the anchor cut

Yvonne.    To thine own self be true.     hw 432/ sw 352/ cw196.8/gw 200  RNY 8/11/10 Corsettrunkplasty & thigh lipo 5/16/2012.

Nicole T.
on 1/26/12 10:34 pm
are you scheduled yet? would you feel comfortable showing me your before and after? it may be worth it for me to travel to him to get that type of surgery when i am ready.
Most Active