Tomorrow's my big day! (BL/BA)

katier825
on 2/22/12 7:10 am
It's been an insanely busy couple of weeks and the time just got away from me.  This morning I realized OMG it's almost time for my BL/BA!  I'm only now starting to get a little nervous excitement.  Good thing they gave me some valium to take tonight, otherwise I might not sleep so well thinking about it. :) 

I found it interesting in reading up on plastics before I had my consult.  It seemed to me like most people opted for fixing the lower half first if they had to choose only one area at a time to fix.  I've always had a belly...but I've never NOT had breasts, and this bothered me the most.  Tomorrow, I'll have new and improved ones!  I'm sure in a very short time, I'll be trying to figure out how to pay for a LBL because I won't be happy with that once "the girls" are improved!

Wish me luck!
2muchfluff
on 2/22/12 7:38 am
 Good luck on your surgery!  Hope everything goes as planned.  Will you have to stay the night?  I was just looking over my quote and it did not have an overnight stay listed for BL/BA.  I didn't know if this was an oversight or if it is not serious enough for an overnight stay.
Sleep well tonight!

katier825
on 2/22/12 7:54 am
My doctor has a surgical suite at his facility.  It's very nice!  I had the option of staying there or having a nurse come home with me for the night and house call from the doctor. But my father in law lives with us and I think he would freak out if a visiting nurse came here for me...he'd think I was dying and having hospice come in (he's excitable).  Besides, he'd be on the phone telling the whole family about it.  I've only told one person in the family, and don't see them all very often.  They might not even notice since I'm not going too large.  I'll spend the night there and enjoy my peace and privacy! 
happytrails12
on 2/23/12 3:19 am - Aldie, VA
I understand your hesitation for other people to know that you are have ps.  I feel the same way with my parents and most of my siblings.  I am so glad I have my daughter and husband's support.  I want to find the real me in this body. 

Everything will be okay.  Have a speedy recovery.

Happy Trails,

Lisa
2muchfluff
on 2/22/12 8:27 am
 Sounds like a plan.  I don't know that I want to broadcast my surgery either.  I am not planning on going bigger, just getting back what I lost, so hopefully my same bra will fit without all the rattling around that it is doing now.  The thing that I hate the worst is when I bend over to pick anything up, what I do have comes pouring out and I have to retuck it each time!

katier825
on 2/22/12 8:47 am
LOL  That's what I deal with when I'm working out.  It's embarassing to try to put them back without everyone noticing!
2muchfluff
on 2/22/12 9:34 am
 Please let me know if that problem is fixed for you and I may push that surgery ahead in line.  It has become a really big problem.  Fortunately it has only happened at home.  I would die if I were out in public!

PBJ
on 2/22/12 1:47 pm
 Wishing you a smooth surgery and recovery.  Good luck tomorrow!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
dasie
on 2/22/12 6:00 pm
Happy for you....

sublimate
on 2/23/12 2:51 am - San Jose, CA
Best wishes and warm hugs!

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Most Active