Compression garment question?

glamour_04
on 3/25/12 5:26 am - Abilene , TX
 I was just wondering how long everyone had to wer their compression garment on their Timmy's? And did u wear it all day n night?thx
lorilea
on 3/25/12 9:55 am - MN
I wore mine all day/all night for 5 weeks
j_j_miller
on 3/25/12 10:02 am
 I am supposed to wear mine 24/7 as well for the first 6 weeks. I still have a couple weeks before I get there but I plan on wearing in at night and around the house after. I will plan on getting some spanxs or fleexes for during the day. Even though my garment bugs me, it gives me a sence of security. 

Jennifer
DetroitGirl
on 3/25/12 11:07 am
I'm 6 1/2 weeks post op and they want me in either my compression garment or spanx around the clock for the next 3 weeks at least. I actually feel better when I'm wearing mine. I don't have it on right now (it's in the wash) and I can't wait to put it on again. Seems to minimize discomfort / provide some feeling of security...

Judith K.
on 3/26/12 12:16 am
VSG on 05/15/10 with
3 months, 24/7.  If you have any muscle work done you'll appreciate the compression.  When I had it off to shower -- only time I took it off -- I felt very uncomfortable.

I continued to wear them long after the required time but not at night.  I still wear shape wear when I'm wearing anything other than jeans 'cause it looks so good.  LOVE my flat tummy!
HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

Most Active