I have a fluid buildup pocket from TT

Debra Welker
on 5/21/12 6:46 am - Kaukauna, WI
Went in this morning for my 3 week checkup. I had noticed yesterday already that the right side of my stomach was swollen and sore, and a little bruised colored. He said it is a fluid pocket but didnt think it was enough to draw it out, but to keep an eye on it. Anyone know of a way to get rid of excess fluid, not really looking forward to having him stick me and draw it out. It feel really weird when I move around. Otherwise he said Im healing good, but I still think im alot more swollen than I should be?????
lorilea
on 5/21/12 7:22 am - MN
I think they only way to get it out is to draw it out with a needle syringe.  My doctor attempted to do this about 20 times, with all of the nerves being severed I couldn't even feel it....so if you don'****ch, you should be fine.....mine ended up not being fluid and I had to have revision surgery.
Debra Welker
on 5/21/12 8:53 am - Kaukauna, WI
I dont even want to think about revision surgery the first one was bad enough!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rouns
on 5/21/12 10:54 am - CA
Wear the compression garment 24/7.

136 pounds lost!   
Debra Welker
on 5/21/12 11:16 am - Kaukauna, WI
I wear it ALL THE TIME , except when IM changing my clothes or washing up. I have my hubby pull it tight, my therory is the tighter the smaller I will be.
Valsdetermined2lose
on 5/21/12 11:20 pm
Sorry to hear of the fluid build up, happened to me too. Tried office draining it for weeks but then ending up with revision surgery. Doing better now. Hope you dont have to go through what ive went through
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

pagek77
on 5/22/12 4:36 am
Oh my, I hope this gets resolved with just them draining it. I didn't even know there was such thing as revision surgery and I hope you don't have to do that.

To the ladies that had to have revision surgery, I feel for you!
Most Active