Ball Rolling

sleeved7811
on 10/15/12 5:31 am - Locust Fork, AL
Ok so the ball is getting pumped up with air and about to be rolling. LOL!! I have seen 2 ps and I will not be having surgery with either one. I am seeing another one Wednesday who is highly recommended and works well with insurance companies. I know his cash price on top of what the insurance will pay for a panni. I am wanting a full extended tummy tuck! I have the cash thanks to a very generous lender.  I went to see my pcp today and he is going to write me a letter of medical neccessity and is so supportive. No more smoking!!I know I can do it!!!! I am so flippin excited its all I think about...I even dream about it LOL. I have FEP Blue Insurance and know several have been panni approved.... Hopefully the coordinator will submit my paperwork Wednesday. I want her to do it right then when she is talking to me..HAHA Probably wouldn't happen though. Can you tell I am excited?? 
 Having the time of my life being 100+ pounds thinner!! Hoping to get some baggage cut off really soon!!
Kim S.
on 10/16/12 2:47 am - Helena, AL
It is very exciting when you get the process started!  and what a great motivator to quit smoking....you definitely don't want to be a smoker going into plastics!

Best wishes, and keep us posted!

Most Active