TT Next Wednesday!

sleeved7811
on 11/1/12 12:12 pm - Locust Fork, AL
I'm scheduled for a tummy tuck next Wednesday 11/7 I'm so freaking excited!!! Preparing my house and getting everything in order now! Have a super busy weekend ahead of me so I need to get everything in order before then
Supergirl7877
on 11/1/12 3:38 pm
I am scheduled Tuesday....I am in the same mode. So much to do and so little time!
SweetLilyAnn
on 11/1/12 7:15 pm - TX

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  I am scheduled for Tuesday for a LBL/BL  I am so excited too.  Tonight I have gotten a little anxious but how I deal with this is to organize and to be prepared.....so I am doing exactly that.  I can't wait until I am on the other side.  Good luck to you guys....

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

sleeved7811
on 11/1/12 11:07 pm - Locust Fork, AL
Yay!! We are all together!! I'm so ready!!!
dana8221
on 11/2/12 9:52 am - Canada

i am getting a TT and breast lift Tuesday can I ask what you are doing to get "ready"??  last minute freak out happening of course!!

sleeved7811
on 11/2/12 10:07 am - Locust Fork, AL
I am cleaning like crazy, getting paper plates and stuff so ther won't be many dishes. My hospital bag is ready. I am boosting my immune system with lots of orange juice and bananas. My brother is coming to stay with is to help out while my husband is at work. I am bidding farewell to my jeans for a while LOL. Pre op is done, pre admission is done... Now hoping the days fly by till Tuesday when I have to go for pre surgery markings. My ps does the markings the night before so that be can go over them and see if any adjusting needs to be done. Soooo excited!!!
pamkb
on 11/2/12 11:59 am - Crestview, FL

Congrats!!  I am right there with you all!  I'm schedule for full TT and extended breast lift on Tuesday.  Planning on doing last minute house cleaning/grocery shopping/laundry this weekend!

It still seems very surreal that this is happening for us, doesn't it????

I am creating my own revolution and PAMdemonium reigns!

RNY 11/16/2010

SW 270, CW 155, GW 135

1st 5k time 40:34 (Dec 2013)

kellyskomments
on 11/5/12 12:13 am - Morgan Hill, CA

Good luck to all of you!  I did mine a year and a half ago.  Never regretted it for a minute.  You will love it!  It may be hard for the first couple months, but then you won't believe how you look and feel.  It is a HUGE difference!  Enjoy!!!

Joyful in my pursuit of healthy living.

Most Active