stage 3 blended/puree foods any suggestions?

miraclemom03
on 11/12/14 9:24 pm

Im getting ready to start stage 3 (puree/blended foods) anyone have any suggestions that are good?

SFLAirMedic
on 11/30/14 1:16 am

I used condensed green pea soup (still do) that I thinned with water and added some creole seasoning, or some Crystal sauce. I also strained the noodles and chicken out of condensed chicken noodle soup and drank that. It had body to it so it was more satisfying than plain broth. You don't have to sacrifice flavor. Find a no salt or low salt seasoning that you like, or build your own. Dry spices/seasonings are your friend. They're already broken down for you.

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/15 5:57 am

Hi, I love my veggies and fruits.  So I improvised. My Carrots I boiled, Cauliflower I steamed and my Apples (seasoned with cinnamon and a pinch of Splenda) I baked. Cut all into small pieces and when tender, add butter or whatever you usually add to your veggies. I then put each into my small food processor and chop into small pieces.  I place them into 2 oz containers( Found at Amazon.com) and refrigerate. When ready to eat, I pick 2 of the containers and microwave for 1 minute. Great way to have variation and all are  pre measured.

Most Active