Snack Ideas!

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/04 6:42 am - Edmonton, Canada
I am in desperate need of low-fat/diet-friendly snack recipes. I am really trying hard to increase the quality of my food rather than drastically decreasing the quantity of my food, resulting in a severe re-bound, and possible weight gain. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Ana B.
on 11/22/04 6:18 am - Spokane, WA
these arent exactly "recipes" but have you considered S/F Jello or S/F Pudding snacks? I also have S/F Popsicles! THey really help out w/ the sweet tooth!
Luv2PlaGmz
on 12/13/04 4:53 am - Texarkana, AR
I got this from the message board a few months ago, I'm sure it's okay to share. I can't stand pepperoni, but love these for some reason. Just buy the pillow packs of turkey pepperoni, put 17 of them on a paper towel, cover with a second paper towel and microwave for 1 minute and 15 - 25 seconds depending on my wattage. Mine is 1:15, I have a 1200 watt. Then you just let them cool and they are crunchy and I put them in zip locks and refrigerate them for a quick snack, yummy! Nutrition Info: 74 cal 3 gr fat 1 gr carb 9 gr protein Connie Open RNY--9/11/03 475/250/150 -225# Gone but not forgotten
Susan Hegarty
on 12/19/04 8:42 am - Easton, PA
Where do you find the turkey pepperoni?? I cant find it anywhere... Susan
Luv2PlaGmz
on 12/19/04 11:38 am - Texarkana, AR
I haven't looked anywhere else, but I buy it at Walmart Supercenter Susan. At both of ours it hangs in the area where the lunchmeats are. Hope that helps! Connie
JaneBroke
on 6/5/19 11:46 pm

It's really nice that you've decided to make a difference to your diet and eat healthy snacks. I usually bring snacks to work or make them for dinner party as they are delicious and really easy to make. Especially tomato chrostini recipe is my favourite one.

Most Active