Boneless spare ribbs

harry210
on 1/17/05 1:01 am - bayside, NY
Help I need a good way to cook boneless spare ribbs , I can not get them out my mind, please help
Jeanie H.
on 1/17/05 10:51 pm - Lake View, SC
Well, I bake them in the oven with low carb BBQ sauce. I bake them on 350 for about 45 min - 1 hour depending on the meatiness.(More meat=Extra cooking time) I have also put them on top of the stove in a WOK. I spray my pan with PAM then put in the spare ribs. I cook them slow with the low carb BBQ sauce, sometimes I add a little Soy sauce or a few other spices. I find that this way they are alot more tender and ....ooh so good. I hope this helps.
BadgerButt2
on 2/1/10 10:45 pm
On January 18, 2005 at 6:51 AM Pacific Time, Jeanie H. wrote:
Well, I bake them in the oven with low carb BBQ sauce. I bake them on 350 for about 45 min - 1 hour depending on the meatiness.(More meat=Extra cooking time) I have also put them on top of the stove in a WOK. I spray my pan with PAM then put in the spare ribs. I cook them slow with the low carb BBQ sauce, sometimes I add a little Soy sauce or a few other spices. I find that this way they are alot more tender and ....ooh so good. I hope this helps.
I know this is an older post but was hoping you could help.  What brand of low carb bbq sauce do you buy?  The ribs sound delish.
Most Active