RECIPE-Yummy protien"cheesecake" pancakes EASY 4 INGREDIENTS

leemleem
on 9/28/05 9:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi All, I got this recipe from a yahoo group I belong to called Carb Smart Recipe Exchange. I really like this recipe. I actually like it better than "regular" pancakes. Enjoy and let me know how you like them. They loo just like pancakes when you cook them but they melt in your mouth and have a cheesecake taste. YUMMY! Here is the link for this recipe you may need to sign up for the group to access it http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/CarbSmartRecipeExchange/message/8 My favorite breakfast would have to be pancakes, sausage and syrup. I use sugar free/low carb syrup, regular sausage links and low carb 'cheesecake pancakes'. I find them to be very yummy. I am not sure if anyone else has ever tried these but they can be used for many things. I have used them with blueberries,strawberries topped with a s/f DaVinci syrup. ( I have used Atkins Syrup, but mostly I eat them plain)Leem 2 eggs 4 oz cream cheese 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbl Splenda/or any artificial sweetner Beat egg yolks and cream cheese together until smooth. Beat in AS and vanilla. In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry. Gently fold egg whites into cheese mixture until covered. Heat butter in frying pan. Drop by tablespoons into pan and cook like pancakes
Most Active