Might not have a revision...wann try this on my own.

Texas_Saphire
on 9/8/12 9:11 pm - McAllen, TX
After starting to looking into a revision back in 2009 (original surger was 2005 and weighed 290)

From 290 in 2005, i finaly realled my lowest weight of 160 in 2008. SInce then, pounds have creapt up...bad eating habits, medication, snacking all day and night, no exercise, etc etc etc

I went to my doctor in January and started the process for the revision since I gained 60lbs in 2 years. Here I am 9 months later, finally done with all the clearances....

but now i'm thinking twice about it...i have lost 13 lbs from July to August. Saw my family doctor and he said you can do this own. "look at how much you lost and that's only giving half an effort." My boyfriend said "i'm proud you've lost this wait on your. You can do it. Just have faith in urself.

So while i so happy i am losing on my own, i definitely want to have everything ready justi in case i give up. Im starting with baby steps. im happy when i see only 1lb down.

I will try my best and hope i am strong enough.

good luck on your journey.

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/12 7:40 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
Best wishes.  If you can do it without a second surgery, that would be AWESOME.
Whit
on 9/9/12 9:44 am
Revision on 12/10/12
 Good for you. You have a great attitude you can do it!

Allen Y.
on 9/10/12 6:21 pm - Garland, TX
 No one knows you better than yourself, my suggestion is to make a list of pros and cons think about the list, add to it and then discuss the list with your surgeon and your nut and any significant other in your life. Ultimately the decision is yours and yours ALONE. 

pineview01
on 9/10/12 10:23 pm - Davison, MI
Good Luck with all you do!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Ms Shell
on 9/19/12 5:15 pm - Hawthorne, CA
If nothing was functionally wrong with your RnY and it was more your food choices I definitely KNOW you can do it at least it's worth a shot!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active
Recent Topics