Back on track

gantgirl2
on 1/19/13 3:52 am

Thanks to all *****sponded to my SOS. I am back on track and loosing again, almost back to where i was when i started gaining. Changed up my diet added more protein and water. I think i got this now. Plus i accepted the fact that my weight lose will be slow, i can live with that as long as i am loosing something, may it be pounds or inches. Yeah me!!!!(as i do my happy dance) Have a great weekend

In it to win it !!!

karenyt
on 1/22/13 5:46 am - Renton, WA

Congrats on getting back on track and feeling better. I am so mad at myself for regaining my weight and still having to battle weight and feeling like I can never win! 

Karenyt

gantgirl2
on 1/22/13 9:13 am

Hey Karenyt, thank you. Please dont give up. Losing weight is a battle , i have battled it all my life. I had RNY in 2000 when it was pretty new, i went from 430 pounds to 230 then i gained about 50 pounds of it back so decided  to have a revision or what i thought was a revision i lost 30 pounds and that was it. After my recovery i felt as if i didn't have anything done so i dealt with it for a while but i was miserable i was up to 330 but i was determined to lose this weight so i went back and thank the lord my insurance company said OK. So i had a DS 11/26/12.I lost weight but it was soooooo slow as i was told it would be because my DS was not a fresh one. Yes i gained and i was stressing like crazy. I was not gonna give up though, i was doing something wrong and that wrong was eating bacon, sausage and turkey cream cheese wraps plus i was not drinking enough water nor was i taking in enough protein. So i upped my water intake and my protein intake and i walked everyday.

Look at what you are eating , drinking and doing. What revision did you have? Weight lose is not easy as you very well know but please dont give up. Keep in touch with me so that we can encourage each other. I am rooting for you...... Sherri

In it to win it !!!

Member Services
on 1/24/13 2:29 am - Irvine, CA

WOOHOO      

Regards,

Member Services Staff

Most Active
Recent Topics