My surgery was on March 1

SugarGrl
on 3/13/11 12:20 am
You poor thing! I'm sorry you went through all that.  I'm short and the thought of having to climb into one of those hospital beds after surgery makes me cringe not to mention having to go and no one to help!  Make sure you call or write to the hospital administrator.  I found that is the way to make changes to have issues resolved for patients.  I'm hoping you have a speedy recovery at home.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

missjann
on 3/13/11 12:29 am
Now that you're home, focus on taking care of YOU and listening closely to your body. I had surgery 12/21 and find, looking back, that it's a slow and gradual progression. I still drink a warm protein drink every morning for breakfast because my pouch doesn't like food in the morning. I love my warm chai yummy goodness.  My mild lactose intolerance was huge right away, so now I have Lactaid skim milk and all is well, because my body told me...no more lactose!  I pushed it a bit and tried to eat soft chicken about 4 weeks out....nope!  I was sick all night and only now am eating a tiny bit of pureed chicken.  The point is, I feel and do my best when I eat what my body tells me works well. 

SO, rest, be good to your healing body and listen to what it tells you. You'll do fine.  I'm about 10 weeks out and down 49 pounds. It's absolutely worth it.

Good luck!
dianabelle12
on 3/13/11 9:28 am
omg!thats terrible !sry you had to go through that
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 493 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 493 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?