pudding

melissa22886
on 4/15/11 2:18 am
on my days 3-9 post op one of the things i can have is SF pudding. about how much can i eat at one time? i'm not hungry or anything but i want to try something other than my liquid protein drinks so i don't get bored with them. i put unflavored protein in the pudding i just don't know how much at once i should be eating. 2 tablespoons sound like too much?
DComstock2010
on 4/15/11 2:27 am - CA
I was told to eat 2oz at a time. This is equal to 1/4 cup.
RNY- 2/18/2011

qcshannonleigh
on 4/15/11 2:42 am - Charlotte, NC
me too

cajungirl
on 4/15/11 2:43 am
2 tablespoons shouldn't be too much; however, try one and see how your body reacts then wait a few minutes and try another.

I was only allowed 1 oz at a time during the first weeks of surgery.  2 tablespoons is one oz.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Karen O.
on 4/15/11 2:59 am - Weirton, WV
I usually measure out 1/4 c, and just eat until I'm full - I usually didn't fini**** at first! But you should be fine with 2 TB!

~Karen
HW - 340   SW - 320 (3/15/11)   CW - 225   GW - 150       
plusizedbarbie
on 4/15/11 4:38 am - Manahawkin, NJ
a couple of TBSP's and I love how the topic was just "pudding"

Maybe a NSA fudgecicle too?
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/15/11 5:02 am - OH
Be aware that you may be sensitive to the sugar alcohols in the SF puddings, so proceed slowly.  I could tolerate about half of a container of vanilla early out, but after about 4 bites of the chocolate, I would start to feel shaky.  There are different sugar alcohols (or different amounts) in the chocolate....  By 3 months out, I could eat a full container of either one.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

grmadeb01
on 4/15/11 8:15 am - FL
does anyone know of any pudding or jello that does not contain asparteme or sorbitol? i can not handle either one of those and so far that is all i have seen out in the store, so i stay away from them.
thanks
debby
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/11 8:25 am - SC
1/4 cup is what I was told, but I can only hand about 1/8 of a cup.  I mix mine and add some protein in it so it's a good source of protein.  I make mine with 1 cup of mix, 1 container of pudding, 1 scoop chocolate Nectar.  All in all it's like 33g of protein and I split it up into 6 serving cups.  I have little ramekins I put it in.  It's definitely a nice change from drinks all the time!
Most Active
Recent Topics