PMS!!!

Stacy4442
on 6/22/11 10:59 am
I am PMS-ing bad today and eating everything in site.  Salt, sugar, fat--name it and I will eat it.  My stomach actaully hurt this afternoon and I still wanted more.  This is the first time this has happened to me.  I can usually control it but not today.  Help?!?  (I hope tomorrow will be better)

allvalerie
on 6/22/11 12:07 pm - Seward, AK
That happens to me too every couple months- It goes away after a couple days so If I just eat bad for 3 days ever 3 months I don't beat myself up to much about it.

My only advice- get busy doing something. Sometimes I can take my mind off eating sweet stuff for awhile if I throw myself into a project.

Valerie
shining2011
on 6/22/11 3:00 pm
Remember "mind over matter grace under pressure."  You can do all things especially when challenge****  So try exercises or relating with music
deborahgalek31
on 6/22/11 7:56 pm

I NEVER used to get PMS as bad as I do now!  Cramps, bloat, extreme mood swings, and food cravings...they are all HORRIBLE!!!!  Midol or any other PMS meds without the NSAIDS helps...A LOT!

I have no other advice, other than to not keep anything in the house that is bad, try to find good foods that will satisfy the cravings, and keep water/drink at hand at all times and drink it when you have a craving and see if the craving goes away.

Other than that, try and ride it out the best you can.  Mine lasts about a week.  I'm still hoping I get used to it and start to be able to control it.  It's like starting all over as a teenager with menstruation....for my it's never been regular...but ever since surgery, it's been like clockwork. 

This has been one of the two things I've hated about my surgery...regular periods, and not being able to have ice cream (well, as much ice cream and flavors I want anyway!).  I just wish they would have given me the option of getting all of my reproductive stuff taken out when they did my surgery...I'm done with it anyway:)

Live Long and Prosper  \ V / ,
Debbie
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 486 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 487 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?