update to *UGH*

Patti Johnson
on 7/3/11 8:35 am - Mooers, NY
Well after being in pane for more than a week and my dr. not doing anything.... ended up in the ER on saturday afternoon. ER Doc did ex-rays, CT Scan and finally an Ultrasound of my gallbladder! He called in a surgeon who works with my surgeon and he will be doing surgery between 7 and 8 tonight (sunday). There is a lot of sludge and it is real sluggish acting. My dr. said he wasn't going to do surgery today! Guess he didn't want to either be bothered.... or he didn't want to step on the other dr's toes... i don't care who does it just as long as it gets done. Now for the good news I AM DOWN TO 197!  45 lbs gone since I started this journey!
  Patti Surgery date June 2,2011
BW -242 SW-219 CW-204 Goal - 120            
virvin
on 7/3/11 9:10 am - CO
So sorry to hear about another surgery.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Congrats on the 45 lbs gone!  Way to go!!!

HW - 325           SW - 310          GW - 200/190           CW - 203 - May 5, 2012

Rachael Richardson
on 7/3/11 9:25 am - Alexandria , VA
RNY on 06/20/11 with

Congrats on your weight loss! 

Did the ER doctor discover that your gall bladder needs to be take out?  I have had strange pain in my left side  since Wed. that is really hurting.  It is a burning sharp pain and I have had to start pain meds again which only takes off the edge.  It does not feel like incision pain.

I was wondering if your pain was you gall bladder?

Donna

dragonlady004
on 7/3/11 10:26 am - MS
RNY on 02/23/12
 Teresa

If it is your gallbladder hurting, you will have a really bad cramping pain under your right breast. that goes around from the front to the middle of your back. Esp. if you eat something spicy or fatty.  it was like somebody was stabbing me, I could not even sit up straight.
Hope this helps but if it is bothering you, ask....that what our doctors get paid for and don't take no for answer until he finds an answer!!
HW: 465.5 SW: 290 CW: 270         
dragonlady004
on 7/3/11 10:22 am - MS
RNY on 02/23/12
 I had to had mine taken out in Feb.  It is not that bad of a surgery! I even went back to work the next day, and from that day on I can eat spicy food!  I am glad the er doc found it because you will feel so much better after it is out!
HW: 465.5 SW: 290 CW: 270         
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 490 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 490 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 362 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 47 views