GOT A SURGERY DATE

oceansunset70
on 7/12/11 2:07 am - RI
Finally got a date ..Only took 3 days to get it approval ..Got the call this morning and my surgery date is schedule for August 8th at 9:30 Am ....cant wait been want this for so long...Little nervious ..a little scared. and anxious...But its a early birthday wish ...my bday is this thursday and ive been praying for it....
I have one more thing before surgery is IV filter to be put in i see that dr..on the 18th...

Cant wait to see everyone on the loser bench..:)

Pam
2nd_Chance_Chick
on 7/12/11 2:27 am
Congrats!

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Mr.Awesome74
on 7/12/11 2:30 am - Canada
Yay!! Best of Luck! Mine is July 28!

Jenny_D
on 7/12/11 3:38 am - Canton, GA
Congratulations! You'll have a new birthday now!
Jenny         HW: 268 / SW: 254 / CW: 180 / GW: 140
First 5K: 4.21.2012 - Time: 34:45 - 2nd Place in age group
Second 5K: 6.2.2012 - Time 37:09

Proudtobaloser
on 7/12/11 3:51 am - Fayetteville, NC
Happy Early Birthday. Great B-day present for sure. WIsh you all the best in your NEW upcoming life. I am still waiting on mine but every time I see "I got Approved" here I am more hopeful that it will happen to me.

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

KatCooper
on 7/12/11 4:39 am - Collierville, TN
 Congrats on your surgery date!!  I am about 2 weeks out from my surgery and doing well.  I was so ready for the surgery, but for about 2 days before the actual date I was a nervous wreck.  That is so atypical of me, but it happened.   Being scared and nervous is ok!!!  Good luck!!!
Kat

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

oceansunset70
on 7/12/11 4:57 am - RI
Thanks...just so excited about the approval i had to say...geesh talk about being on the phone after one call ..i got all kinds call dr. office..iv filter dr.. nut.. then surgeon office again...everytime i put phone down it keeps ringing..lol...which is a good thing..just nervious ..excited..and happy all at once...

Thanks again :)

pam
fiveholts714
on 7/12/11 5:25 am - St. George, UT
Congrats. When I got my date it was so exciting.
Anarare
on 7/12/11 11:46 am - VA
 Congrats!  I have the same surgery date!!!  I think the IV is the part I am scared about the most!!!

HW: 400lbs+,  SW: 310lbs, CW: 218lbs, GW: 150lbs        
Rebecca H.
on 7/12/11 1:18 pm
I remember when I got my approval from the insurance company and a surgery date all in the same day. My heart was beating out of my chest. I had to pinch myself and wondering if it was real. Congratulations on the good news.