5 months out with pics (112 pounds gone, 28 to goal and a lot of hair loss too)

sherri7794
on 7/14/11 10:00 pm
Hello everyone.  I know it's been a while since I posted, but life is sooooo much more busy and exciting for me now that I don't have to take a daily nap and can do things I haven't done in years.  These are my day of surgery and 5 months out pics.  I know I have lost and am still losing quite a bit of hair and although this does bother me I keep reminding myself that it will get better.  Even if I went bald, as long as I keep losing this weight and feeling better, I'll take it ;)  Thank you to everyone for all your support.  I don't know what I would've done if this forum wasn't here for help, support, and questions. 

Day of surgery:

5 months out  112 pounds lost, 28 pounds to go to my goal weight:

fickleme
on 7/14/11 10:35 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Wow... looking good... Keep up the good work... You will be at goal in no time :)
vervetoloose
on 7/14/11 10:54 pm
WOW you look really terrific! I am so glad you are feeling better and have begun to enjoy your journey. Here's hoping things just continue to get better n better.

" Oh you who love clear edges more than anything...........watch the edges that blurr."

gabbyabby
on 7/14/11 11:39 pm
You look great!  I am with you, I will take the hair loss over the weight.  You can always buy a wig and fake it you can not buy skinny, health and energy!
Jacobsmama08
on 7/14/11 11:47 pm - Morgan Hill, CA
You look great! Congrats, you'll be at goal at no time!! And just cut it off!! It'll grow back , thicker, stronger longer...  It's more obvious with long hair that your losing it... FYI.

Keep it up!

Highest weight :412, Weight on surgery day (5/2/11): 370.

mellasmomma0709
on 7/15/11 12:13 am - IL
You look great, Can you believe its only been 5 mnths--wow congrats
Loving this new life, just trying to figure it all out and take it all in day by day!!!
tcole20
on 7/15/11 2:26 am
Wow! You are doing wonderful! Looking good! :)
Starting Weight: 378
Weight on day of surgery: 365
Current Weight: 195
183 pounds lost!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 463 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?