Shout out to One More Mile!

KittenLove
on 8/15/11 11:58 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
Whether you are elite runner, a penguin, a running veteran, or even walker, you gotta check out OneMoreMileRunning.com! They have some totally cool shirts and will even customize!

I'm working with their designer now for my race tank for the Women's Half in September and the service from Pam (that's the designer) is PHENOMENAL. Keeping it fun makes the journey even better and their shirts keep me giggling - and they even have slogan contests!

PLEASE NOTE: I have no stake in this company or anything but at my recent long runs or events I've noticed more and more peeps with funny shirts on and when I ask where they got it they refer to this company. I'm just all about keeping it lighthearted and fun - considering I'm running a half every month thru the end of this year, I gotta keep it fun!

I just wanted to share this with everyone!

Be happy. 

DisneyLover
on 8/16/11 3:21 am - WI
OMG!  I want the 'you can thank me now for making you look faster' shirt.

Sarah

KittenLove
on 8/16/11 4:18 am - Around Knoxville, TN
I know! I love that one! I want the one that says Running is a Mental Sport and We Are All Insane! : )

Bondiband.com has some good deals right now -- their special is I Run so I can Eat bondi band for $5...mine has been shipped : )

Be happy. 

KatCooper
on 8/16/11 6:09 am - Collierville, TN
Love, love, love the website!! Thanks for sharing!

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

AnneGG
on 8/16/11 6:31 am
OMG! A half every month! Good for you!!! I do 5 miles jogging a day and don't think I'll ever do the competitive stuff.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 465 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 440 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views