What are you eating/doing today? Happy Sunday Edition!

peanutinpa
on 9/3/11 11:26 pm - Bensalem, PA
Good Morning OH friends.
Went to the gym early  with my sweetie and did a couple miles on the treadmill along with some strength training.  I can't believe I was up at 3:30 am to go to the gym on a Sunday morning! It felt good but I am going to need a nap later on. 
Eats for the day -
PreB - Click with skim milk
B - 1 eggbeater, 1 slice rye toast, 1 slice bacon
L - 4 shrimp w/greenbeans
D - Shrimp w/greenbeans
Snack if needed - banana or seedless watermelon
Lots of water.
Depending on the protein levels, maybe a protein shake.
Have a great day everybody.
Do or Do Not, There is No Try...........            
KittenLove
on 9/4/11 12:07 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Hey girl! Haven't "seen" you in a while : ) Whoo hoo on the gym -- mine opens at noon (weekend hours are my only complaint about that place). It's overcast here today...hubby is out with his BFF at the flea markets so I'm hangin in with the little loves of my life -- Tinkerbelle and Toby : )

Eats:
- mock french toast x2 and 4 small turkey sausage links with spray butter and 1/4 cup sf syrup
- coffee here in a bit
- nice thick protein shake post heavy weights today
- pork tenderloin from crockpot and green beans
- maybe a nice pink lady apple or some Greek yogurt with berries for a snack.

I need TONS of water today -- I feel parched! A great ten mile run yesterday but my arches are tender -- been using a rolling pin : )

Meow

Be happy. 

Susan M.
on 9/4/11 12:19 am - Howell, MI
Was wondering, what is "click"? seen it mentioned a few times.

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

shannon0731
on 9/4/11 12:31 am - LA
Click is a protein powder that a lot of people use and love. I have yet to try it-have to find where they sell it down here.

Well, no gym for me since Thursday. We have been battling ole Lee. Just too much street flooding to chance-I know where my gym is it floods a lot.

for breakfast, I made an egg and cheese omelet and some turkey bacon.

Lunch and dinner are unsure. Supposed to go to my BF's parents, but it depends on the weather. Bought some bistro sensations chicken sausage yesterday-three different types. Will probably cook that if we don't go.

Starting to get cabin fever, lol!!

Have a great day and a great holiday tomorrow!

Shannon
I'm Ready!

Dee2011
on 9/4/11 12:35 am - PA
Shannon,
You can either buy Click online at Amazon.com or check with your local Vitamin Shop if you have one, they can order it in if they don't carry it the store.
Dee2011
on 9/4/11 12:33 am - PA
Good Morning All.  This is my first post on this type of post.
Pre Breakfast.  Click and Chocolate Kahula Shake
Breakfast  1/2 cup greek yogurt with fresh raspberries (10)
Lunch  Hamburger on a plate with 1/2 cup cottage cheese and a swiss cheese laughing cow melted on burger
Dinner  Probably a pure protien RTD shake

This will give me a total of 103 g. protein

Today I'm going to spend the day cleaning and changing out a couple of light fixtures. THen it's 2 mile on the treadmill and some weight exercises.

Mary B.
on 9/4/11 12:44 am - Southern, MD
Good Morning!

Got in a 5 mile walk this morning. Wanted to make sure I got out before the sun came up cause its supposed to hit 90 today. Most likely the last time to hit 90 this year.

Getting in a little shopping today. Friend is having a 'jammie jam' next weekend so Im on the hunt for some cute jammies.

Food for today:

1 Fried egg w/ cheese
handfull of peanuts
Coffee
Salad and a couple shrimp
Going to Outback for dinner. Most likely filet and mushrooms YUM :)

Right now, I really just want a NAP!
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Tim T.
on 9/4/11 1:34 am, edited 9/4/11 1:36 am - Eastham, MA
Good Morning to all,

Had an unjury chocolate splendor shake with 1/2 scoop granulated espresso and 1 cup skim milk, some ice cubes in the magic bullet
for breakfast- sf popsicle for snack and 4 grilled jumbo shrimp and 3 oz. 93/7 burger for lunch.

Got in a 3 mile walk on the beach with my Cairn Terrier this morning (she probably got more
like 4 or 5 in chasing birds!)
Some yard clean up later and then we'll see!

mrslatch
on 9/4/11 4:35 am, edited 9/4/11 4:36 am - Fort Campbell, KY
We were kind of running late for church this morning so eating hasn't been so great. Hopefully the rest of the day will be better.

Pre-B: Coffee
B- Handfull of Fiber One Frosted Shredded wheat and beef jerky (see what I mean?)
L- Tuna lunch kit without crackers
S- Ummmm...nuts and an apple? I have got to go to the grocery store tomorrow
D- Steak and Brussels sprouts
S- Protein shake.

Tomorrow has got to be better! lol

Edit- I might have to add something else in here. Crossfit is really kicking my butt and I think I'm not getting in enough calories for the high intesity.
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

curvaceousdiva
on 9/4/11 4:47 am - Hyattsville, MD
so far Ive had:
slice of SF pie with SF coolwhip
2 slices of bacon with 1/2 onion on whole grain toast with lightmayo
2 corn balls
water
not sure about dinner or snacks need to hit grocery store
want to make some lemon cake
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Most Active
Recent Topics