What's everyone doing/eating this Sunday?

peanutinpa
on 9/24/11 11:50 pm - Bensalem, PA
Good Morning OHLand!
Looks like the sun is out for a little bit here in Pennsylvania.  All of this rain has been depressing.
Food for the day -
B - Rye toast w/3 slices of bacon
S - Click w/skim milk and ice
L - Salad w/tuna
D - Fish
Maybe a protein shake in there somewhere to boost the protein up and ALOT of water.
Have a great day everybody.
Do or Do Not, There is No Try...........            
Carla M.
on 9/24/11 11:59 pm
RNY on 02/21/11 with
Good morning! It's going to be a weird stomach day for me since I'll be in the car most of the day today.

Pistachios, Muscle Milk, Pure Protein bars, Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Walnuts, and lots of water.

I'm hoping my sister will have some good food waiting for me when I finally arrive at her house tonight!

Go-Nicole-Go
on 9/25/11 12:02 am - MA
Good morning.. I've been up since 6:30 because I am insane and overly energetic.. Went to the gym @ 7ish working on week one of c25k and did some weights..
Lots of water all day
Chocolate mint protein shake w/ FF milk and a scoop of unflavored protein to make it creamier..
Fage Greek yogurt 0%
3oz skinless chicken breast with balsamic vinegar
Lemon pepper tilapia with baby spinach

lilbear412
on 9/25/11 3:34 am - MN
 I made some of eggfaces egg bites in 1/4 cup increments and had one of them for breakfast. It had onion, tomato, bacon and cheese in it and egg of course.  almost 10 g of protein. Right now i am drinking a large glass of tea.  
Lunch - cottage cheese & spagh. squash a whole 1/4 cup.
 Dinner - bbq rib meat and maybe some rutabega mashed a whole 1/4 cup.  lol  
not eating much but in between will work on hot choc. for some more protein and maybe a protein shake if i can get one in and water....forever aquafina flavorsplash water...
have a good day everyone

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

Most Active
Recent Topics