10/31/2011

ivan310
on 9/28/11 1:09 pm

Today I forund out my surgery is 10/31/2011. I am 1 of 7 surviving kids and I only told 1. In Dec we have a family Christmas party. I can't wait to knock their socks off. I am so excited. I know it won't be easy, but I have 2 beautiful Grandkids that need me. In July I AM  taking my Wonderful Grandson to the Shore . And I will be in a BATHING SUIT.

I haven't told anyone I work with......Any suggestions????

My youngest son lives with my husband and myself, I also have another son and Daughter in Law. They are with me 100%.
Today I feel lucky. My Grandkids LOVE me me for who I am,  I am told I am the FUN grandma and I truely want to stay that way., I AM DOING THIS FOR ME.( and for my Ivan and Roslyn )

chicuelagirl
on 9/29/11 8:47 pm
Good for you best luck in tour surgery. I decides to tell only 3 people at wifi one of those being my managers. Listen is a ver y privare matter and only you decide whom you want to know. Im telling my boas if people ask to tell them i went for gallbladder surgery.
Mary B.
on 9/30/11 12:21 am - Southern, MD
Congratulations and good luck!!!

You dont HAVE to tell anyone. I did tell my school when I had my revision that I had gallbladder surgery as well. My boss and my closest co-workers I told. I didnt keep it a secret, but I didnt yell it from the rooftops either.

You are in for a wild ride!!
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 361 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 271 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 195 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 298 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?