Addicted to pictures

sthepworth
on 10/13/11 4:32 pm
Is it just me, or does anyone else spend (literally, sometimes) HOURS looking through the Before/After pictures. I try and hunt down people who are close to my wt/ht and then read through their blog, look at all their pics, and add them as a friend (now that I type it out, it pretty much sounds like cyber-stalking- but it's NOT,....well, uh....I at least don't THINK it is!).

What a crazy time!

Surgery 11/7- just a few more weeks!
Together In Faith            
Mrs-Quiggle
on 10/13/11 7:08 pm - United Kingdom
Ha ha, you made me laugh.  I don't bookmark and bre-friend,   (not that I'm not the friendly type  of course) but I do spend an awful lot of time looking through the photo's OOOhing and Ahhhhhing over the fantastic changes in people.  I think it's a wonderful inspiration being able to see these wonderful photo's.  Can't wait to put my before and after photo up. 

Mrs Quiggle x

Liz J.
on 10/13/11 10:33 pm - Woonsocket, RI
 Hi!

I too ♥love♥ to see before and after pictures. I look for women with the same body type as me. APPLE shape  [or pumpkin, lol] .

gabbyabby
on 10/14/11 12:25 am
I do to!  It helps motivate me and reminds me why I did what I did.  It is ok and it is normal (especially preop)

Katari
on 10/14/11 12:28 am - OR
I think all of us have done that. LOL.  Congrats on your upcoming surgery! You'll have your own before and after photo's before you know it!
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Laura in Texas
on 10/14/11 12:29 am
I'm obsessed with befores/afters, too, even 3 years out. I especially like plastic surgery befores/afters now. With me, I think it's a competitive thing.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

misty Y.
on 10/14/11 2:12 am - CA

its not just you! I used to spend HOURS looking, too. I think it helps with the wait of the surgery because I don't do it as much since I had the surgery.  My time now is more occupied with feeling better and taking vitamins, counting fluid intake and trying to walk as much as possible lol. It is soooo inspirational to see the pics and read the blogs! I can't wait to post some pics...I can't figure out why my before pic won't post tho :(  Can't wait to read how you're doing as well!!

00NewBeginnings00
on 10/14/11 12:50 pm
RNY on 02/06/12
I too, love looking at the before and after pics. I think it's amazing how far they have come and it gives me such inspiration. Sometimes, I am literally sitting there with my mouth hanging open in disbelief at what some of the people look like. Hoping I too, will be a sucessful after pic...soon!!!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 481 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 481 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 325 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 356 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 69 views
Recent Topics