Just ordered Latte Cappucino Nectar!

xtine
on 1/5/12 10:14 am - San Jose, CA
Hope I made a good decision.. I have been nervous to buy a big tub of powder since I am a picky one. Wish me luck! Also any feedback on this flavor would be appreciated!! 

HW: 295 / SW: 273 / CW: 169.4 / GW: 140 / Dream Goal: 120
Height: 5'3.5"  -  *22lbs of my weightloss was lost pre-surgery.

poet_kelly
on 1/5/12 10:16 am - OH
It's my favorite protein powder!  I put it in about 12 ounces of soy milk (skim  milk would be fine too), add a tiny bit of Splenda and a little bit of instant decaf coffee) and shake it up good in my favorite shaker cup.  Then I add a handful of ice.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Chilipepper
on 1/5/12 10:20 am
Thank you...was just thinking about going back to Nectars....I forgot about that one...will be enjoying it tomorrow...I used to love it!

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

xtine
on 1/5/12 10:25 am - San Jose, CA
Awesome!! I was looking for something similar to iced coffee type flavor and I'm sure I made the right decision with this one! I got a 2lb tub on sale for 31.99 on sale on bariatricchoice.com.

poet_kelly
on 1/5/12 10:26 am - OH
Tastes like a Starbucks frappuccino to me.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

xtine
on 1/5/12 10:57 am - San Jose, CA
That's awesome. Now I can't wait for my shipment! Also got some lemon Calcet and Bariatric Advantage Caclium Chews. Woot!

Chilipepper
on 1/5/12 11:01 am
I love when someone get excited about the wonderful lifestyle change we have made!! 

Always remember to read your labels....Calcets are yummy and fantastic...but save them for a treat..they have a lot fo carbs..I think 7 if I remember correctly...and when we are trying to keep them under 25 for the day...carbs add up fast...  :)  You are making great choices though!!! 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

xtine
on 1/5/12 11:03 am - San Jose, CA
Thanks for the heads up!! :-)

xtine
on 1/13/12 8:43 am - San Jose, CA
I finally got the nectar in the mail and just tried this... so yummy! Thanks for the heads up!

Sue L.
on 1/5/12 10:19 am - Racine, WI
I love it...
every morning I do 1 scoop with 1/3 scoop of isopure dutch chocolate, 1 tsp. carmel sf syrup and 8 oz. 1% and 8 oz. water, ice. Yummy!
*~Sue~*
4'11.5"- HW 239/SW 203.3/CW 115.7 /GW 110

~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962)~

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 341 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 106 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?