I AM GETTING A LITTLE NERVOUS!!!!!!

Kenny B.
on 1/30/12 11:43 am - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12
Hey, I had my surgery this morning. To be honest, it wasn't as bad as I thought. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm at about a 3. Very tolerable. Good luck, I'll say a prayer you. Please read the verse with my signature, that's what I read over and over.

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

jobe R.
on 1/30/12 2:44 pm - RI
Thank you so much for your reply.  I hope and pray that my pain level will only be a 3!!!!  An I will read this verse over and over and over......and some.....lol  And yes, pease say a prayer for me, and i'll do the same.  and good luck on your weight loss journey, keep in touch.

nasamidan
on 1/30/12 9:26 pm - phila, PA
You will be just fine God has your back just keep reading the verse over and over it is so true still waiting on my date and I am still a nervous wreck and when it's my turn I will read the verse over and over all of OH will be waiting for you on the loser's bench
Well yesterday I met with the psych and nutritionist it went really well I learned so much from the nutritionist now starts the waiting for Insurance approval and my surgery date I need to keep myself busy so nervous just want this done so that I can live a healthy life with my children    
Zombie
on 2/1/12 4:20 am
Good luck Jobe! Everything will turn out great and it will be the best decision you ever made.

~Paul~

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 524 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 532 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 390 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 98 views