Mexico surgeon Dr Ramos Kelly

rbaz
on 2/13/12 4:39 pm

I had my surgery in Puerta Vallerta by Dr. Armando Joya.  My Primary care doc owns MedToGo International in Tempe Arizona.  They  help people with little or no insurance.  I have about 9k in mine whi*****luded airfair a four day post op stay at a resort. I chose Mexico because I refuse to be bullied and made to jump through hoops by the Insurance companies.  Amerimed hospital was superior to any hospital I've ever seen in Arizona. Absolutely spotless.   The major draw back is the communication between the staff and the patient.  If you don't speak spanish, communicating may take a little effort.  I too was leary about Mexico until I did the research and spoke to former patients of MedToGo.  I'm 10 days out and still alive!  Never know though, the haters might be right .  I have an advantage though, my Primary Care Doc is my post op and long term survival guy.  Do your research and decide what is best for you. 

www.medtogo.com
rbb825
on 2/13/12 3:09 pm, edited 2/13/12 3:19 am - Suffern, NY
go to the complication board, there is a Mexican surgeon, I think he is the one, can't be 100% sure that mangled several people. One person went into great detail on the complications board and then I remember reading about the same surgeon on several of the other boards. You might want to type that surgeons name into the search box and you can see all the old posts about him - just a thought.

I personally wouldnt' go out of the states either -

I did a quick search and found it is a differnt search, hear is the link. Do not use this surgeon

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rny/4501574/Mexico-surgeon -Dr-Ramos-Kelly/#37260971

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 341 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 86 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?