underwear delima?? lets talk undies ladies

Michele816
on 3/2/12 10:58 pm
It is the fat pad area above the vagina and below your abdomen. 

kittehkitteh27
on 3/2/12 3:03 am - Zebulon, NC
RNY on 01/18/12 with
I live in boy shorts because anything else irritates the crease between my inner thigh and crotch. The only exception is that TOM when grannies are more suitable for proper pad placement and coverage.

I may go commando at home in my comfies, but in public I don't like the way my pants fall into my crack because my big ol booty sticks out.

~Kitteh~   Start 363 / Surgery 346 / Current 204.1 / Goal 150

exohexoh
on 3/2/12 3:27 am - West Chester, PA
 i've always done bikinis, vs ones when i was smaller, then i did the cacique ones for a few years, and now i'm back to vs. i do have  a few thongs for "special occasions" too. hipsters slide down too much on me and the boy shorts always just feel weird to me.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

cajungirl
on 3/2/12 4:26 am
Various!  I have boycut, thongs, tiny bikini, hip huggers.  I can't get enough panties!

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

JerseyJim
on 3/2/12 6:14 am - Sayre, PA
On March 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM Pacific Time, cajungirl wrote:
Various!  I have boycut, thongs, tiny bikini, hip huggers.  I can't get enough panties!
You're only supposed to wear them one at a time Dana. 

HW: 418 SW: 386 CW: 225 GW: 210

shellbell75
on 3/2/12 5:06 am
I go commando a lot. I do like my thongs (made out of a certain material) or seamless high cut thigh.
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 3/2/12 5:41 am - OH
Usually high-cut hipsters for me (several different brands and materials), but I have a number of pairs of regular hipsters in a very nice lightweight material and a couple of bikinis.  Even when I was over 300 pounds I refused to wear granny panties (still wore Just My Size high-cuts) and the idea of a thong just does NOT appeal to me, so iw on;t even try them.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Kim W.
on 3/2/12 7:21 am
I wear hanes high cut briefs. Kind of a granny panty, bikini hybrid. I really don't care if I have panty lines because everyone wears them ya know?? Anyway they have a thicker stronger elastic and last forever and of course are available at Target or WalMart. They don't give panty lines either. Cheap, comfortable, classic.
rbb825
on 3/2/12 1:32 pm - Suffern, NY
even when I was 299 pounds long before my surgery - I could never wear granny pants.  Ialways wore hipsters because that is what I needed to stay below my jeans, anything higher and they would stick over my pants or jeans.

Now that I have lost all my weight, I think they have changed the underwear because I went to buy underwear recently and I picked up some hipsters and I swear they were granny pants.  I had to buy bikinis.  the hipsters were so high, it was terrible.

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 421 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 507 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 489 views