underwear delima?? lets talk undies ladies

grmadeb01
on 3/1/12 10:31 pm - FL
ok, what undies are you all wearing? i have worn granny pannies for my whole life, they are a part of me...

i have gotten a new size of granny pannties, but for some reason they seem so high waisted now..i went down like 3 sizes or so....my youngest daughter talked me into trying some biknis and some hipsters...i have some jeans, that are a bit lower cut now, and the granny pannies just were not working at all,,,even my old ones that are too big, did not work, but the biknis...NOT so much...they kinda slide down under my belly, the hispters..well they are ok..i guess they are about the best for now....

and dont even go near the thongs....i just done understand those at all....plus with the hemroid issue, those would not work at all....

so what undies are you ladies all wearing? i am 5"2 and i am hanging around the 190 pound mark, have been stalled for like for ever, i am 11 months post op....but i am fine if i loose more, i am fine if i dont loose more....if that makes any sense..i have lost 105 pounds, with not one single problem post op, nothing at all, i am eating and have tons of energy...and i am moving way more than i have ever in my life except in school...

thanks ladies
debby
bubbylucy
on 3/1/12 10:36 pm - Raleigh, NC
I love the Jockey no lines, high cut briefs. They are so comfortable, no wedgies or ride ups and they hold you in just a little. I do not like to feel sucjed in all day. They are not cheap but you can get them on sale or at the outlet.

Happy underwear shopping

Audra

Jennifer M.
on 3/1/12 10:49 pm - MN
RNY on 02/17/12
 I've always preferred french briefs.  They are slightly higher waisted with a high cut on the thigh.  As a backup, I prefer bikinis.  I don't like underwear on my hips, so I try to avoid hipsters or grannies (although I have a few pair of grannies).   You might want different undies with those low rise jeans.  Little people don't have as much room to play around with their undies... :)  Also, I think you can find bikinis that will work better for you.   I find that not every brand of underwear performs the way it should.

Paul C.
on 3/1/12 11:01 pm - Cumming, GA
 I like a good thong.  

Since my ass is so flat it provides a clue as to where the center is.  Also When ripping a nice toot it sounds kinda like a guitar string being strummed so it gives people and audio warning on when they may want to evacuate the immediate area.

The one thing I do hate though is it is like walking around with a damn wedgie all day!

Paul C.
First 5K 9/27/20 46:32 - 11 weeks post op  (PR 28:55 8/15/11)
First 10K 7/04/2011 1:03      
      First 15K 9/18/2011 1:37
First Half Marathon 10/02/2011 2:27:44 (
PR 2:24:35)   
First Half Ironman 9/30/12 7:32:04
Zeigled
on 3/1/12 11:22 pm - Parkton, MD
I have to let the hubby know about that one... we will be listening to songs throughout the day.
HW 357 SW 341   

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/2/12 1:36 am
The one thing I do hate though is it is like walking around with a damn wedgie all day!

nope... not much to wedge things in... love me some thong... (and I do not sweat in that... - stay dry)

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Paul C.
on 3/2/12 1:44 am - Cumming, GA
 probably makes life less stressful when doing yoga afer eating too.
Paul C.
First 5K 9/27/20 46:32 - 11 weeks post op  (PR 28:55 8/15/11)
First 10K 7/04/2011 1:03      
      First 15K 9/18/2011 1:37
First Half Marathon 10/02/2011 2:27:44 (
PR 2:24:35)   
First Half Ironman 9/30/12 7:32:04
H.A.L.A B.
on 3/2/12 1:49 am
lol.... nope... But I am spending my life savings on wet wipes... lol...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/12 3:39 am
So funny.... my first real laugh of the day!  *TWWWAAAANNNNNNGGGGGG*

tori
badkitten
on 3/1/12 11:04 pm
I am in that awkward stage of none of my underwear fitting right - so I am walking around with baggy drawers....but I don't wanna buy new yet.....ARG

Most Active
Recent Topics