Greek Yogurt and recipes

darlingdeb
on 8/8/12 1:09 am - OH
I love greek yogurt.  I saw a recipe a few months ago that you add SF Cheesecake pudding, greek yogurt, splenda and I top it off with a tablespoon of Graham Cracker crumbs.  This taste wonderful!!  I am looking for more recipes.  How does everyone else fix there Greek Yogurt??       debbie
wendydettmer
on 8/8/12 1:11 am - Rochester, NY
i put in a bit of crystal light for flavoring, and sometimes a packet of truvia.

Follow my vegan transition at www.bariatricvegan.com
HW:288    CW:146.4   GW: 140    RNY: 12/22/11  

swampwoman
on 8/8/12 1:41 am - Hampton, NJ
I use the sugar free syrups. My favorite is coconut.
  Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!                          
Cleopatra_Nik
on 8/8/12 1:46 am - Baltimore, MD
I like peanut butter greek yogurt. Mix in some PB2 (powdered peanut = WAY less fat/calories than peanut butter...Google it to see!) and a little Splenda. Top with a little sf jelly and some Fiber One for crunch and...ahhhhh! Yummy!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/12 2:22 am
All i ever did was add fruit. I don't like granola and I dump so easily on sweet stuff. My former in-laws were Mediterannean and would make their own Greek yogurt and then add some olive oil and dried spearmint and spread it on some flatbread or pita bread for breakfast. It was so good I nearly fell over. When I can find some good high protein pita bread, I still eat it.
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 341 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 100 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?