OT-my cats on tv

Dave Chambers
on 8/9/12 6:12 pm, edited 8/9/12 6:19 pm - Mira Loma, CA

Here is a online photo of the new Hanes T shirt commercial. In March, 2012, I had two animal movie companies purchase 4 kittens from me. Two were for the New Lone Ranger movie with Jonny Depp and the other two were for this commercial. Two more kittens were leased from me about 6 weeks ago for another shoot of the Lone Ranger movie. Photos of all of the original 4 kitten are at http://www.ragdoll.com/ragdollkittenphotos.htm  DAVE

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-f5SfJZTWeCA/UCEXUqyPMRI/A AAAAAAAW8E/hvJB01Sz9D8/s425/Picture%252044.jpg

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/12 6:30 pm
WOW!  I am impressed, Dave!  I didn't know we had someone on OH that was involved in the movie/television industry!  This is too cool!    Jane
SoCaPinkLady
on 8/9/12 6:39 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

AWWWWWWWWW They are adorable!!!!!!  I love kittys!!

Lori                               

SugarGrl
on 8/9/12 7:01 pm
OMG! Are they for real? I want one!!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Dave Chambers
on 8/9/12 7:46 pm - Mira Loma, CA
Yes those are real cats. We were contacted early this year about the Lone Ranger movie. Then a 2nd company (referred by the initial company) contacted us about the Hanes T shirt commercial.  2nd company paid me for all four kittens, and said they were going to use at least 2 in the commercial.  It looks like they used at least 3, if not all four in the commercial. If you look online, you can find the whole commercial.  I've shipped this breed of cat all over the world since 1978.  Very calm, minimal grooming for a long haired cat, healthy, more like a dog than a cat in many ways. They are intelligent, greet you when you come home, sleep with you, visit your friends that come over, respond to voice commands, etc.  DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Ladytazz
on 8/9/12 11:11 pm
That sounds exactly like my cat, Larry.  He is pretty young but he acts more like a dog then a cat.  I think it's because he has been raised around 4 dogs since he was about a month old.  He even gives kisses like the dogs.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

TXKashmir
on 8/9/12 8:08 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Awwwww! They are too cute! I love it!

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

MichelleNC
on 8/10/12 6:24 am
 Dave they are beautiful! I had 3 cats when I met my husband he was allergic I had to find them good homes. My daughter is allergic too! I so miss having a cat. What a proud daddy you must be.

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

Oxford Comma Hag
on 8/10/12 9:00 am
Wow! They are gorgeous. Congrats on your babies
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/12 9:05 am
Ha, I saw this commercial the other day and it CRACKED me up! How cool. Beautiful kitties!! 
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 303 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 428 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 303 views