Whatcha eating, thinking, doing today? Tuesday:)

jessann5
on 10/9/12 12:27 am - Kansas City, KS
Happy Tuesday

Nothing eventful today, just at work. It was so sad this morning getting ready to leave for work when I went in the garage to put my stuff in the car before I put the dogs in their room for the day and my little Noms jumped in the car thinking we were leaving for a walk! I had to get him out of there twice! Believe me I would have much rather taken him for a walk this morning than go to work! So this evening I am walking the pooches :)

B: Slice pepper jack cheese, 2T peanut butter
S: cottage cheese
L: Salad with grilled chicken, tomato, and italian dressing
S: Some veggie soup I made
D: Turkey dog with veg chili
S: Ricotta cheese with 1T all fruit preserves and a pack splenda

Wishing everyone a blessed day!

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

Strjen
on 10/9/12 12:31 am - Fargo, ND
RNY on 02/22/12
Eating leftover Chicken & Cheese Quiche & not really sure what else I plan on eating later on.

Work today & it started off lovely. First call was an escalation & the guy telling me he will have my job. Should be a lovely day. Lol

Highest weight : 315 lbs, Surgery weight: 298.5 lbs, Current weight: 183.5 lbs

StephWantsToSki
on 10/9/12 12:33 am - CO
RNY on 09/28/12 with
Happy Tuesday!  Your menu looks delicious.  Can't wait until I can eat real food.

B:  1/2 banana; 2 tbls almond butter; 1/4 c. skim milk; water blended for shake
S:  Noosa yogurt
L:  tarragon/leek soup I made
S:  protein powder shake
D:  mashed potatos with protein powder
S:  ??? depends on if I got enough protein in ???

Hit the gym early this morning doing ave 3 mph/3% incline over 50 minutes.

“Seldom do well behaved women make history? 
Photography interests:  www.peculiarfocus.com
Stephanie M.
on 10/9/12 12:45 am - Los Angeles, CA
 Good morning!
Today I am feeling energized, happy, and motivated! I got a full 10 hours of sleep last night (much needed) and I caught up on half my homework yesterday. Plus, I made a rule for myself that for 28 days, I will eat exactly how I am suppose to and exercise everyday, and NOT get on the scales. It seems to help my mental health LOL. So today is just classes and homework.

Foods:
B- Eggs + Turkey Sausage
S- Yogurt
L- Tuna salad
S- Turkey burger
D- Tilapia
S- Baked Beans

Doing a cycling class for my work out.

Have a great day, all!

Jilly Bean
on 10/9/12 12:57 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12
 B:  coffee and G2
 L:  probably 1/2 ham and swiss on grilled wheat
 D:  IDK
 S:  definitely a protein shake

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

NevillesMom
on 10/9/12 1:42 am - MA
 A very blah day here in Boston. 

Breakfast- Pumpkin mocha protein shake
Snack- the whites of 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch- lentil soup
Snack- 1/4 cup tuna w/ pickles
Dinner- Light English muffin with 2 whites scrambled
Snack-SF salted caramel mocha hot cocoa

Heidi T.
on 10/9/12 2:09 am
RNY on 01/31/12
 B- Total lean 25
L- 1/2 lavish, cuke, galric, greek yougart spread, ham, cheese, warmed up yummy
d unknown
s protein bar
100 oz of water is the goal

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
Neen L.
on 10/9/12 2:13 am - Arlington, VA
Buenos dias to all. Autumn has definitely come to play, so I made some apple turnovers yesterday: http://neensnotes.com/2012/10/09/tribute-to-the-pie-queen/

They are only 2-3 bites, 100 calories and 5g of sugar. Not a bad treat. I put them in little truffle bags and brought them to work today for my colleagues.

My husband's aunts have come to help us out and be with my mother-in-law, and it has been a relief knowing that my father-in-law can take a nap now without worrying that she will need something and he won't be awake. It's good to have some family around too and is very comforting.

Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Turkey and vegetables
Snack: Kashi protein bar
Dinner: Not sure. Trying really hard to be sensible, but we have just been emotionally and physically exhausted. I am trying to have compassion for myself and be at peace with not having an ideal diet right now.
Snack: A baked apple and steel cut oats

Fortunately I have been faithful about keeping my workouts going. When the days get shorter, I seem to have a harder time with it. So far so good.

Have a wonderful Tuesday all!

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

KittenLove
on 10/9/12 3:12 am - Around Knoxville, TN
It's cool here but not cold -- but I am FREEZING. and this is beyond the usual cold I always am - insane. I do wonder if putting up about 20 lbs would help (I'm that miserable with cold)

Eats-
- pumpkin crockpot steel cut oatmeal
- lunch was Panera YP2 black bean soup, half tomatoo mozzerella panini, apple
- fiber one brownie
- dinner is bbq chicken, baked potato, and broccoli
- hopefully a snack.

meow ;(

Be happy. 

christinalee
on 10/9/12 3:32 am - At Home in, NH
Doing good today. Little sore in the quads and hamstrings, but that is understandable as I ran a 10K road race yesterday, and exceeded my race expectations!

B: chocolate protein shake/banana
L: homemade chix noodle soup/1/2 homemade egg/cheese biscuit/grapes
D: chicken, couscous, salad, veggies
S: greek yogurt/strawberries

Did yoga at lunch, great for all the sore muscles. Must remember to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate today, otherwise I'll be awake with cramping legs all night.

"Just keep swimming." ~ Dorrie