HUNGRY!!!! Day 10 post-op

Kat Kat
on 11/4/12 8:09 am, edited 11/4/12 8:17 am - AZ

I tried the baby food thing early out...Blech! devilNo wonder you're looking for more options. Pasta can be hard even on folks much further out. Here are some suggestions;

Oatmeal with vanilla protein powder.

Scrambled eggs

Blended cream soups

Refried beans with sour cream or Greek yogurt, and taco sauce heated

Ricotta cheese with Spaghetti sauce, and melted cheese.

Egg Drop soup

Sf Jello, pudding, popsicles

Greek Yogurt with sf  cheese cake pudding mixed in (if too dry, add a little skim milk to moisten)

Remember to eat slowly.

Kat

Jamie-Sue30
on 11/4/12 8:10 am
RNY on 10/24/12

All I can have right now at 11 days out is 3 protein shakes and one snack. My snack can be cottage cheese, cream soup, egg beaters, SF pudding, or yogurt. I am pretty much sticking to the cream soup and yogurt. I had pea soup tonight which was nice because it felt like I was actually eating something! I would be too afraid to try a noodle at this point!

stacy158
on 11/4/12 9:40 am - TX
RNY on 10/23/12

I had surgery on Oct 23rd.  My plan says I can eat soft protein foods including soft and moist meats, dairy products, eggs and beans. This morning I had some refried beans and cheese.  We ate at my mom's for lunch and I had some chicken breast and refried beans & cheese.   I stick with this til after 4 weeks, and then basically it's back to normal foods, of course focusing on protein! 

asiangirlb
on 11/4/12 11:42 pm - TX

Thank you, everyone, for your advice!  Well my Dr. said to be on puree foods for 2 weeks, the 2 week will end this Thursday and after that I will go on a soft food diet.  Meaning anything that can be mashed with a fork.  

The noodles wasn't hard it was actually soft noodles but after a few seconds I had this sharp pain under my chest.  Needless to say I stopped eating the noodles.  

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 362 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 275 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 204 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 125 views
Recent Topics