Pouch changes throughout the day

daviswingard
on 12/8/12 9:26 am - Lexington, SC
RNY on 10/30/12
I have found that my pouch feels great in the mornings and throughout most of the day but in the evenings I have a hard time eating or drinking anything without feeling nausea and pain. Anyone else notice their pouch feels better or worse at certain times of the day?
delta07
on 12/8/12 9:46 am - NC

yeah- the evening times are the worst for me so tomorrow I am gonna try eating my protein earlier and sipping lemon juice and water the rest of the time to see if that makes any diff. if it doesnt change I am calling my doc on monday.

cajungirl
on 12/8/12 9:49 am
I do better mid-day. I can't eat anything too early and at night I feel some bloating that makes wanting to eat not enjoyable. Still can't figure out what is causing to bloating. I wouldn't say I have any pain just discomfort.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Infogal
on 12/8/12 9:56 am
I'm 15 months out and I still can't have breakfast too early in the morning without it feeling nauseous and having it sit in my pouch like lead. Gotta wake up my pouch first with some SF/FF coffee, then I can eat.
Infogal            
MissK123456789
on 12/8/12 10:33 am - PA

My preference is to not eat too early, as well.  Please remember, you aren't that far out from your surgery.  So many things can change as you evolve into your "new" self.

Karen

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 491 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 491 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 332 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 363 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 59 views