What can I eat?

lah1981
on 2/5/13 7:34 am

Tomorrow I'm supposed to move up from liquids. What can I eat? What did you all eat at first that did not make you sick?

poet_kelly
on 2/5/13 7:40 am - OH

What does your surgeon or dietician's plan recommend you eat?  I moved from full liquids to pureed foods.  I ate things like refried beans with shredded cheese (that melted on the beans) with taco sauce, and ricotta cheese with marinara sauce, mashed potatoes, and no sugar added applesauce.  None of that made me sick.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

lah1981
on 2/5/13 8:02 am

thanks. My doctor has not told me what to eat yet. I go to the dr tomorrow. Just wondering what you all ate that worked.

Melissish
on 2/5/13 8:40 am
RNY on 01/28/13
Hello today made me 8 days post op and I just changed stages from liquids to soft consistency today, and I had baby bell cheese for breakfast and no sugar natural peanut butter on crackers for lunch, and I just made mashed potatoes, and a stuffed baked yellow squash, of course I only ate the end section on the squash and 2 spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, and it was so yummy after all those liquids. Nothing has bothered me yet. Fingers crossed it stays that way. Crackers was the first grain we introduced back in so that was nice. Next Tuesday I start the last stage which is soft diet, slowly adding back in regular food.

robyn_fresh
on 2/5/13 9:30 am
RNY on 12/18/12

I eat tuna/chick or egg salad made with light mayo/greek yogurt. Cottage cheese, cheese sticks, cheese omelette, sugar free puddings and jellos

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 384 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 321 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 128 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 109 views
Recent Topics