OT- Down and upset

SoCaPinkLady
on 2/6/13 10:31 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

I started the  new job last Monday. I was excited and it was fun and I felt I was doing a great job. No feedback from the people. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. I went in each day actually got there early every morning and stayed a few minutes at the end of the day finishing up what I had been working on. Like I said no feed back what so ever. Tonight I get the call from my Staffing recruiter that he was called today and was told that I am a wonderful person but they have decided that I'm not a fit in the company after all and wanted them to tell me not to come back.  I was in shock. Like I said no feedback from them. I feel so down and pissed off by the whole situation. The lady that hired me never spent any time with me after the first hour I was there. This is so frustrating and disappointing.  BUT I have a teeny Tiny pouch and can't eat away my blues even if I wanted to.... which I don't.

Lori                               

artroxy blue
on 2/6/13 10:41 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12

That's awful! I hate when companies do stuff like this. 

Sending lots of hugs! Hopefully, you can find something else soon. 

SoCaPinkLady
on 2/7/13 12:32 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Thanks!!!

Lori                               

Jilly Bean
on 2/6/13 10:44 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12

You must be meant for something better. Keep your chin up. 

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

thynnlynn
on 2/6/13 11:06 am - MI

There must be a better job meant for you but I do know how it feels.  Over 40 years ago, I got fired for stealing money from the store which I did their bank deposit.  I never took a dime and my immediate boss told them this, but I was gone nevertheless.  A couple of weeks later they caught the real thief.  This was back in the days of old cash registers and she stole from a sale that was paid with a check and there was a check in the register without a hard card to go with it.  I went back in the store and stuck my finger in the guy's face and told him he had to apologize to me for calling me a thief.  He was not going to and I told him I would press charges, so he did.  It still made me angry at the time.

((((Hugs))))

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

SoCaPinkLady
on 2/6/13 11:01 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

That really stinks when you are accused of something you never did!!!  I don't blame you for being angry and upset. Kuddos to you for facing him and calling him on it!!!

Lori                               

Oxford Comma Hag
on 2/6/13 11:18 am
Aw, I'm sorry.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

KathyS28
on 2/6/13 11:18 am - MA
I don't understand why So many people in charge have no idea of how to work with people. As upset as you are please realize this is their deficiency not yours.
People need to be trained not left on their own Day one. I agree with everybody else everything happens for reason and there's something much better out there for you. Sending hugs

SoCaPinkLady
on 2/7/13 12:30 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Thank you. Unfortunately I think that when some people go through a Temp/Staffing Agency they feel they can just do this sort of thing and get another one. I would think that they would hate spending the extra money to work this way.

Lori                               

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 2/6/13 11:49 am - OH

Wow, Lori.  Sorry to hear that.  How frustrating that no one gave you any feedback at all!  Hopefully there is something that will be a GREAT fit for you just around the corner.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 412 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 524 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 203 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 325 views
Recent Topics