Protein?

dacia57
on 2/9/13 11:58 am

Was wondering if anyone has tried the Nectar brand protein? I was going to try the fuzzy navel flavor. I am sick of chocolate and vanilla.

momjan
on 2/9/13 12:08 pm - Canada

Yes.  The Nectar brands are great.  The fuzzy navel is delicious.  Mix the fruit flavoured ones with lots of ice; they seems to taste better really cold, IMHO.  Unfortunately, they have stopped shipping the Syntrax brands to Canada...I was going to try the Grapefruit.  Will have to wait until I get to the States to pick one up now.  Enjoy!!!  PS....for a change I sometimes a half package of Crystal Light so you can change up the flavours.....

dacia57
on 2/9/13 12:39 pm

Thanks I will try it.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 2/9/13 1:35 pm - OH

I personally don't care for the fuzzy navel flavor, but I like some of the other Syntrax fruit flavors.  I would suggest trying samples before buying a whole tub, because people's opinions of protein drinks (flavor, texture, smell, sweetness) varies a LOT, and even if ten or twenty people tell you that they LOVE a particular protein powder, you may very well still hate it (and they are all too expensive to buy a whole canister and then find out you don't like it.  You can get samples for many protein powders from www.vitalady.com

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Cindyagogo
on 2/9/13 11:41 pm
RNY on 02/21/12

Love the fuzzy navel and grapefruit.! Vitamin Shoppe has the single serve packages to try first. If you decide you like, i have found them on Amazon for as much as $10.00 less per tub.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 323 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 365 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 325 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 316 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 13 replies · 78 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?